Why do people assume that bad people have "small penises", Why is it right to penis shame?

LMAO YOU PLAYED YOURSELF.

These aren't questions you should be asking if you're packing 20.3 cm of strong fire hose! So berry smol.

I don't buy condoms, I just use what I have an so far they all have done their job...I hope.

Hahahahaha
He lacks sense of humor. TS is taking himself too serious. I wonder why....

@Leroy Jenkins
giphy.gif
Trust me if I were to become transgender, I would totally destroy u in terms of coolness/hot ratio....Believe you me.

TS, this is why:

literally only a tiny dicked virgin types like this. The stench of micropenised shame emanates from every post you make.
Come on man, he was feeling up my boy Sage.....I was totally in the right.

Young Sage isn't a play thing to this desperate housewife wanna be.

I don't buy condoms, I just use what I have an so far they all have done their job...I hope.
Can you explain this more. As it stands, it sounds like you don't buy condoms, but rather just use what you have laying around the house to wrap up. Is this what you meant?

I've banged too much conservative pussy to believe this. Generally, the wives of conservatives are sex-starved and in dire need of that long liberal dick to introduce them to the concepts of free love and the female orgasm.
Chapter 1: things that never happened.

I understand that there is a bias from society. The reason girl's don't brag is because of the negative stigma, who would when it equates to hitlet and shit.

All Im saying it's fucked up...As for Masculinity, etc it's just because of old school thinking, it's equivalent to the bible way of thinking...Penis has nothing to do with masculinity if you think about it. Again is there evidence of men with small penises being asshole to prove something? I just don't believe their is....To men some men are asshole regardless of size, but society has runned with this idea that all small dick men are like that, just cuz.

As I said, Im not saying people should like small penises but I think this small penis insult is wrong when it equates irrelevant things like opinions/mass shooting/etc...It's really fucked up, mang.

One day people will look back to these days and talk about how fucked up it is.

Listen, it's a mental disorder. Dudes with small penises have a mental disorder. Some of them respond poorly. Some people who commit mass shootings also have a mental disorder. Obviously, that's not a coincidence, that's scientific fact.

https://www.mentalhelp.net/articles...eristics-and-self-help-treatment-suggestions/

I know you want to believe it's society's fault but if you think that then you don't know what it's like to lay pipe like a big dick bastard. Sure, little dick dudes can find creative ways to satisfy a woman. But it's the not same thing as wrecking her learning curve before you even start moving.

It's like being rich or pretty. People who've never been there just...no, can't...understand. And so they try to find ways to compensate. Poor people work out, ugly girls gets PhD's and little dick dudes shoot up malls. <41>

I'm still laughing at 'Why is it right to penis shame?' in the thread title.

I don't know whether to think this is racist or not.
It is racist.

I have some african American roots, and it offends me that people see me as a walking penis.....Specially White Women, a lot of them are vile/racist that see you as sexual thing.

Chapter 1: things that never happened.

Once upon a time, a conservative man had a big penis. He made love to women and they enjoyed it. The End.

I will give you a 40% authorship stake. I think we could make a killing in the fantasy genre on Amazon.

Can you explain this more. As it stands, it sounds like you don't buy condoms, but rather just use what you have laying around the house to wrap up. Is this what you meant?
bags of sand.

This trolling belongs in ot or the berry, but it did make laugh, better than a kill all Muslims thread. Hey op btw make sure you shave it gives you a extra inch.

Semi-serious question, but do they have small penis jokes and penis shaming in China?

I've banged too much conservative pussy to believe this. Generally, the wives of conservatives are sex-starved and in dire need of that long liberal dick to introduce them to the concepts of free love and the female orgasm.
I agree with this statement....Conservative women are fucking wild.

tomi.jpg

Can you imagine what this women will do if she saw a naked minority....It will give her an orgasm just looking at his body n shit.

Trust me if I were to become transgender, I would totally destroy u in terms of coolness/hot ratio....Believe you me.

You would have to be very feminine already, so, your testosterone levels should be low.
As you claim you would be hotter than a woman herself, this parameters should be working on you know.
It's all explained.
Don't worry TS:

212f9500706e04598691d535fd92c29e706b301eaea61046d20129bdbbbc7443.jpg

Free condoms from school/women.

bags of sand.
Ahh. I thought he was talking about wrapping it up. Not his choice of sex partners.

If that is the case, it's not good news for Leroy, Check this out:

300.png

Looks like the sandbag got knocked up.

TS, might I suggest this apparatus. It will work miracles.
bathmate-full-set-belt-500x500.jpg

The "small penis" argument makes no sense and is not substantied by any sort of evidence.

Riddle me this. If small penises were correlated with acts of violence/aggression, then why do so many black people commit felonies?

tumblr_l8eo4wh0Fd1qzkrl1.jpg~c200
Nowadays the small penis argument is used to shame white people. If black people had small penises then these jokes would be racist. However the left wishes to use any oppurtunity to shame white men and make them feel inferior. This is al part of the underlying atttempt to undermine European civilization.

Back