Why do people assume that bad people have "small penises", Why is it right to penis shame?

Anyone else have a problem with their dicks dipping in the toilet bowl when they're blowing out the ol' poop chute? That's the fucking worst.

Obviously not talking to you OP, is ok bby.

Not me, I lean back and rest it on my shoulder.

@Leroy Jenkins

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

@MonkeyGirl is a real girl. As real as it gets. One of the most nicest, most sweetest, one of the most who is in touch with her inner femininity. She exuberates womanliness. She is the definition a lady. Infact when you look up what it means to be a woman in the dictionary. @MonkeyGirl comes up.

Any disrespect shown and I shall send the wrath of Satan to your door! This is your last warning. The darkness awaits my command....
She may be in touch with her inner femininity, but it's pretty obvious Leroy never will touch a girl's inner femininity. Because he has a small penis.

Thats why I married an Asian woman. Makes it look instantly bigger.

@Leroy Jenkins

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

@MonkeyGirl is a real girl. As real as it gets. One of the most nicest, most sweetest, one of the most who is in touch with her inner femininity. She exuberates womanliness. She is the definition a lady. Infact when you look up what it means to be a woman in the dictionary. @MonkeyGirl comes up.

Any disrespect shown and I shall send the wrath of Satan to your door! This is your last warning. The darkness awaits my command....

Nicest/sweetest...I don't believe you.

Sorry I just don't....it offends me that he has so many likes just because of beta sherdog males.

I have to work hard for my likes!

Having a small dick only matters if you want to fuck the same girl more than once. Why would anyone want that?

Remember guys with small dicks, by the time she knows it's small, it's already too late haha.

Sorry I just don't....it offends me that he has so many likes just because of beta sherdog males.

If you had a bigger penis, you would have more and they would come easier. It is science.

You just proved your a bitch. I don't give a fuck about likes. And look how many I get. Your just jealous of women, because you want to be a woman. You abhor the fact that they get treated differently than men. Well hello! Women are different to men. Otherwise we would all be androgynous Asexual motherfuckers....

One was born with a dick, one a vagina. But you wish you had a vagina.

now you will pay for everything you have said. The "wrath" I talked about earlier will hunt you in the night. Make you answer for your stupid questions.

Because penis envy isn't just a funny sentence. Penis size is seen as a sign of virility and masculinity. Men with small penises can see themselves as less masculine and worthy than other men. They attempt to overcome this sense of inferiority with external behavior.

Girls don't brag to their friends about their bf's small penis. Ain't no girls trying to sneak a peak at some little ass package. Guys know this, girls know this. Why pretend otherwise?

http://www.amhc.org/1-anxiety-disor...teristics-and-self-help-treatment-suggestions

Don't defend this.

NlLb4.gif

I understand that there is a bias from society. The reason girl's don't brag is because of the negative stigma, who would when it equates to hitlet and shit.

All Im saying it's fucked up...As for Masculinity, etc it's just because of old school thinking, it's equivalent to the bible way of thinking...Penis has nothing to do with masculinity if you think about it. Again is there evidence of men with small penises being asshole to prove something? I just don't believe their is....To men some men are asshole regardless of size, but society has runned with this idea that all small dick men are like that, just cuz.

As I said, Im not saying people should like small penises but I think this small penis insult is wrong when it equates irrelevant things like opinions/mass shooting/etc...It's really fucked up, mang.

One day people will look back to these days and talk about how fucked up it is.

She may be in touch with her inner femininity, but it's pretty obvious Leroy never will touch a girl's inner femininity. Because he has a small penis.
I made girls cum before....My dick size is allright, I can wear magnums, but of course that means nothing since all condoms are basically the same size....Does it?

You just proved your a bitch. I don't give a fuck about likes. And look how many I get. Your just jealous of women, because you want to be a woman. You abhor the fact that they get treated differently than men. Well hello! Women are different to men. Otherwise we would all be androgynous Asexual motherfuckers....

One was born with a dick, one a vagina. But you wish you had a vagina.

now you will pay for everything you have said. The "wrath" I talked about earlier will hunt you in the night. Make you answer for your stupid questions.

A wild White Knight appears, ladies and gentlemen.

It's only okay to shame when the air temperature is higher than 72 degrees.

I made girls cum before....My dick size is allright, I can wear magnums, but of course that means nothing since all condoms are basically the same size....Does it?

LMAO YOU PLAYED YOURSELF.

These aren't questions you should be asking if you're packing 20.3 cm of strong fire hose! So berry smol.

The "small penis" argument makes no sense and is not substantied by any sort of evidence.

Riddle me this. If small penises were correlated with acts of violence/aggression, then why do so many black people commit felonies?

tumblr_l8eo4wh0Fd1qzkrl1.jpg~c200

Back