Why do people assume that bad people have "small penises", Why is it right to penis shame?

TS, this is why:

For not wantinf some old bitch touching me as if she owns me?

No you're a beta male...you wouod love an old hag to do that to you.

Im fucking young prime pussy, I call the shots....so No I dont like old women touching me.

Beta males like you wouldn't understand

literally only a tiny dicked virgin types like this. The stench of micropenised shame emanates from every post you make.

Anything smaller than 15"

tumblr_m8j1s8Itzr1qbo1a5.gif

USC-paper-bag-1024x819.jpg

I'm in the Balkans right now and don't always have access to wifi, but I'm glad I didn't miss this thread. It's been gold from start to finish.

I'm still laughing at 'Why is it right to penis shame?' in the thread title.

The "small penis" argument makes no sense and is not substantied by any sort of evidence.

Riddle me this. If small penises were correlated with acts of violence/aggression, then why do so many black people commit felonies?

tumblr_l8eo4wh0Fd1qzkrl1.jpg~c200

I don't know whether to think this is racist or not.

I'm still laughing at 'Why is it right to penis shame?' in the thread title.

I don't know whether to think this is racist or not.

Racism is in the eyes of the beholder.

If it makes it any better, I can't be racist. I am a minority from the Caribbean - it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be racist (or so I have been lead to believe)

If it makes it any better, I can't be racist. I am a minority from the Caribbean - it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to be racist (or so I have been lead to believe)
You've got it.

minority master race

I wonder what the average penis size of liberals vs conservatives is.

I'd wager liberals are packing more heat.

I wonder what the average penis size of liberals vs conservatives is.

I'd wager liberals are packing more heat.
For sure.

But at the same time (for some reason) I have the impression that conservative women have bigger tits.

What a waste since you're all too busy being cuckolded to use them
I've banged too much conservative pussy to believe this. Generally, the wives of conservatives are sex-starved and in dire need of that long liberal dick to introduce them to the concepts of free love and the female orgasm.

Back