Why do people assume that bad people have "small penises", Why is it right to penis shame?

OP. It's not that all men who are evil have small penises. It's that all men with small penises are de facto evil.

Sorry for the hand you were dealt. Please don't kill a bunch of people to get even.

Pretty sure the more guns you own the smaller your penis is. How nice of a car you buy also correlates to penis size.

Your opinions don't matter.

So every rich Business man, scientist, silicone valley techies, athlete, rap star, etc have small penises then? Weird.

It's not a troll. I really think there is a fucked up bias.....a huge double standard in body shaming a man compared to bodyshaming a women.

It's wrong to body shame a women but ok to do so a man.

I'm sorry I can't hear you over the echo coming from all the space your tiny penis isn't taking up.

Anyone else have a problem with their dicks dipping in the toilet bowl when they're blowing out the ol' poop chute? That's the fucking worst.

Obviously not talking to you OP, is ok bby.

It inspired me to explore this issue to the root.

This post in particular. I know she isn't a women but I know people have this bias against smaller penises so I decided to make the thread.

What are you talking about?
I am a woman!
@Haj01 can you please back me up in this atrocious accusation?

I shouldn't try to answer seriously but I will anyway.

Because guys with small penises generally try to prove their badassery in all sorts of unproductive ways. Shorts guys and guys who don't get laid have the same problem. So...yes, it's perfectly okay to penis shame. They deserve it.

Anyone else have a problem with their dicks dipping in the toilet bowl when they're blowing out the ol' poop chute? That's the fucking worst.

Obviously not talking to you OP, is ok bby.

I actually have this problem, I have certain technique, I don't think it equates to anything tho...I thought all men had this problem?

I shouldn't try to answer seriously but I will anyway.

Because guys with small penises generally try to prove their badassery in all sorts of unproductive ways. Shorts guys and guys who don't get laid have the same problem. So...yes, it's perfectly okay to penis shame. They deserve it.

Like how do you guys know...Do you see their penis then when they make crazy shit, you think "it's gotta be because of his penis size"?

Im serious......They should really make a study into this, I really don't believe all men with small penises are like that. Im sure some are....Same goes with men of normal to big penis sizes, Im sure some try to prove their badassery by doing stupid shit or being assholes.

I actually have this problem, I have certain technique, I don't think it equates to anything tho...I thought all men had this problem?

Why you lying? No "technique" in having the ol' anaconda try and drown itself. You played yourself, I know a smol (berry smol) dude trying to play big when I see one.

Plus if you had 8 strong inches of pure Alabama black (or white) snake, this wouldnt bother you.

What are you talking about?
I am a woman!
@Haj01 can you please back me up in this atrocious accusation?

@Leroy Jenkins

tumblr_mkqimsIvr61ruw1vso1_500.gif

@MonkeyGirl is a real girl. As real as it gets. One of the most nicest, most sweetest, one of the most who is in touch with her inner femininity. She exuberates womanliness. She is the definition a lady. Infact when you look up what it means to be a woman in the dictionary. @MonkeyGirl comes up.

Any disrespect shown and I shall send the wrath of Satan to your door! This is your last warning. The darkness awaits my command....

Why you lying? No "technique" in having the ol' anaconda try and drown itself. You played yourself, I know a smol (berry smol) dude trying to play big when I see one.

Plus if you had 8 strong inches of pure Alabama black (or white) snake, this wouldnt bother you.

11970101192011044706.jpg

No seriously it's like snapping a football...If your dick touches the bowl or toilet seat, you push that shit down to your ball sack.....Then it shouldn't touch the bowl/toilet seat/Water.

Hope this helps you.

No way. Mods wouldn't card a chick. They're as rare as hen's teeth around here.

It has to be a chick. Look at the likes to posts ratio. Only a chick could get that around small-penis sherdog.

Like how do you guys know...Do you see their penis then when they make crazy shit, you think "it's gotta be because of his penis size"?

Im serious......They should really make a study into this, I really don't believe all men with small penises are like that. Im sure some are....Same goes with men of normal to big penis sizes, Im sure some try to prove their badassery by doing stupid shit or being assholes.

Because penis envy isn't just a funny sentence. Penis size is seen as a sign of virility and masculinity. Men with small penises can see themselves as less masculine and worthy than other men. They attempt to overcome this sense of inferiority with external behavior.

Girls don't brag to their friends about their bf's small penis. Ain't no girls trying to sneak a peak at some little ass package. Guys know this, girls know this. Why pretend otherwise?

http://www.amhc.org/1-anxiety-disor...teristics-and-self-help-treatment-suggestions

Don't defend this.

NlLb4.gif

Leroy tell us more about how you scope out cocks in gym showers. That made your earlier shitthread better.

well I guess the PC crowd would eventually get to PC shaming, they just havent had enough time

Back