Why did people have a problem with Condom Depot?

I feel that we’re romanticizing it more than hating or making fun. It’s a throwback to a bygone era, and is a lot funnier than dynamic fastener, bony acai, pretorean, dethklutch, etc.

Truth told, it was actually a great service if you burned through lots of rubbers, which sherbros obviously do. People didn’t really buy groceries or other personal items online back then. Condoms in particular required a trip to the pharmacy, and depending where you lived, they may be locked up. The prices were also pretty steep for a 12 box. Buying in bulk from the anonymity of your home was cheaper and more convenient.

Because the average viewers were a bunch of evangelistic hillbillies afraid of the power of genitals back then.
A women in every kitchen a gun in every house.

They rather put value and trust in a sponsor like Monster who's producing poison which keeps them going through their miserable routines.
Sounds like you're on your Period...

Years ago people were making fun of fighters being sponsored by Condom Depot. The UFC even banned them as a sponsor. And when the Reebok uniforms were announced, Dana specifically brought up Condom Depot as a reason they needed to move to uniforms and official UFC sponsors.

Flash forward to today. One of their main sponsors is a product for trimming your pubes:

One of their sponsors is another condom company:

And they just announced a new sponsor, a provider of erectile disfunction pills:

So what was the big deal with Condom Depo when they are sponsoring tons of similar companies? If they wanted to move on to more classy sponsorships they have utterly failed to do so.
Condom Depot was just an excuse, it had nothing to do with anything, while having everything to do with greed.

Last edited:
Years ago people were making fun of fighters being sponsored by Condom Depot. The UFC even banned them as a sponsor. And when the Reebok uniforms were announced, Dana specifically brought up Condom Depot as a reason they needed to move to uniforms and official UFC sponsors.

Flash forward to today. One of their main sponsors is a product for trimming your pubes:

One of their sponsors is another condom company:

And they just announced a new sponsor, a provider of erectile disfunction pills:

So what was the big deal with Condom Depo when they are sponsoring tons of similar companies? If they wanted to move on to more classy sponsorships they have utterly failed to do so.
It was the placement of the logo more than anything. Condom ads on a guy's ass?

<KingstonFrown>

Condom Depot was just at the right place, right time. Those monster energy drink ads are not much better honestly.

Actually I just got out of a 3 year relationship so I'm fine for now. I used to have pretty good luck online dating but I think the sites made a lot of changes during the pandemic and now online dating is much tougher, and generally more crappy thanks to the company running the website, than it was prior to 2020.

As for Condom Depot, you are correct and not the first person to notice that the "Condom Depot" was printed right on the ass. The childish pervert in me thinks they did that on purpose and since we still remember it and talk about it I guess it worked. Edit- In fact I'm sure someone knew exactly what they were doing when they suggested the logo be printed right on the ass of the shorts.
Fair. I was in a long term relationship as well prior and took time to get myself straightened out before dating. Was actually really weird, as I never thought that was how I would find my next partner. But it seems to be the norm these days, we have been together for a year and a half now and I'm hoping I never need to do it again.

Do you really think manscaped and Trojan are companies at the same level as Condom Depot? They are literally household names... this is a pretty shallow take.

I feel that we’re romanticizing it more than hating or making fun. It’s a throwback to a bygone era, and is a lot funnier than dynamic fastener, bony acai, pretorean, dethklutch, etc.

Truth told, it was actually a great service if you burned through lots of rubbers, which sherbros obviously do. People didn’t really buy groceries or other personal items online back then. Condoms in particular required a trip to the pharmacy, and depending where you lived, they may be locked up. The prices were also pretty steep for a 12 box. Buying in bulk from the anonymity of your home was cheaper and more convenient.
Nah man always bareback

UFC even banned them as a sponsor.

No doubt that Condom Depot properly paid fighters directly, so they had to go.

A POS like Dana wasn't getting his little peter-pullers out & stealing fighter's money.

One person complained and tons of sheep blindly followed suit for no real reason. There is nothing wrong with condom depot. Manscape, bud light, mickeys malt liquor, etc are no better or worse

I actually used condom depot once. Came in a regular brown package with no labels and had all the brand name condoms you'd get at a store. I hated having to go to Walgreens to buy condoms from some 70 year old lady cashier, so awkward.

Do you really think manscaped and Trojan are companies at the same level as Condom Depot? They are literally household names... this is a pretty shallow take.

You're buying a fucking shaver to trim your pubes dude. Name recognition doesnt make it cooler.

Just an excuse to fuck over fighters more and make them make less money

who uses condoms. they are for like when you're 13. then you get into enough drugs and sex that you can't get people preg anymore anyway and can just load freely.
stds aren't real anyway. Never have got one never will. Don't believe their lies.

because I'm Cat Holic and they are haram

Back