Why did people have a problem with Condom Depot?

my test dropped 50 points just from reading through this thread

some of yall need to touch grass

Last edited:
I do miss seeing condoms on fighters' codpieces and dude wipes in their brap cracks

Bring back speedos and nut shots too while you're at it
35028C0F5D3F401F69AAC4A53E7AF2A7C84C2A11

I don't think any fans gave a fuck.. it was probably the other sponsors who said they didn't want to appear next to that lol

Times change.. probably more accepted now - the other brands you mentioned. More mainstream.

Years ago people were making fun of fighters being sponsored by Condom Depot. The UFC even banned them as a sponsor. And when the Reebok uniforms were announced, Dana specifically brought up Condom Depot as a reason they needed to move to uniforms and official UFC sponsors.

Flash forward to today. One of their main sponsors is a product for trimming your pubes:

One of their sponsors is another condom company:

And they just announced a new sponsor, a provider of erectile disfunction pills:

So what was the big deal with Condom Depo when they are sponsoring tons of similar companies? If they wanted to move on to more classy sponsorships they have utterly failed to do so.
1706927927210.jpeg

Trojan has more brand recognition and probably more money. Condom depot sounds like a place where hookers 💄 🌹 👅 💯 💯 re-up their supplies, not what a dude would buy before he makes a questionable decision with the 4/10 from the bar.

Also, young men shave their balls 🏀 🔥🥵. They also like ads that seem edgy with a touch of toilet 🚽 🪠 humor. Not a single product that would fit the bill better than Manscaped 🪒 🏀 ⚾.

Also here's some more emojis since you hate them:
🐻 💕 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦👴👵👩‍👩‍👧‍👦

#JustMyCents #BearLove #EmojiLife #NoGloveNoLove
We’ve found Tony’s Sherdog account

it will always be slightly funny seeing huge CONDOM DEPOT on a mans ass as he sweats and overpowers another man, shirtless

As for Condom Depot, you are correct and not the first person to notice that the "Condom Depot" was printed right on the ass. The childish pervert in me thinks they did that on purpose and since we still remember it and talk about it I guess it worked. Edit- In fact I'm sure someone knew exactly what they were doing when they suggested the logo be printed right on the ass of the shorts.

When I was a little kid, teenagers were wearing denim jeans with BUM EQUIPMENT written on the fly. It always cracked me up because I was in a very homophobic town.

When I was a little kid, teenagers were wearing denim jeans with BUM EQUIPMENT written on the fly. It always cracked me up because I was in a very homophobic town.
I remember girls wearing shorts with "Juicy" written on the ass. Clearly marked so you would look at it, at least I thought so.

They said condom depot on the ass. It was hilarious.

Why do condoms even need a depot
you know what I mean

Maybe if the logo wasn't plastered on the ass, the jokes wouldn't be so easy.

i agree, nothing wrong with the sponsor

i never use condoms myself because its too restrictive but i can see why ppl might want to use them

Trojan has more brand recognition and probably more money. Condom depot sounds like a place where hookers 💄 🌹 👅 💯 💯 re-up their supplies, not what a dude would buy before he makes a questionable decision with the 4/10 from the bar.

Also, young men shave their balls 🏀 🔥🥵. They also like ads that seem edgy with a touch of toilet 🚽 🪠 humor. Not a single product that would fit the bill better than Manscaped 🪒 🏀 ⚾.

Also here's some more emojis since you hate them:
🐻 💕 👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦👴👵👩‍👩‍👧‍👦

#JustMyCents #BearLove #EmojiLife #NoGloveNoLove

Condom Depot is a condom retailer not a condom manufacturer like Trojan. No reason to not have both.

Actually I just got out of a 3 year relationship so I'm fine for now. I used to have pretty good luck online dating but I think the sites made a lot of changes during the pandemic and now online dating is much tougher, and generally more crappy thanks to the company running the website, than it was prior to 2020.

watch more of the youtube videos that you took your info from in your first post. the dating landscape is a lot more complex than that.

also, if you're looking for a lifelong relationship, in general dating apps are the worst places to meet people.

That wasnt the reason, it was all about money, the UFC charged brands a fee just to be allowed to sponsor a fighter, so the company ended up paying the UFC first and then the fighters, the uniform deal was getting all the money for the UFC first and then the UFC sharing some of it with the fighters, it really wasnt an issue with how "classy" it was, also Dana said the fighters looked "tacky" with too many ads...the cage is PLASTERED with ads now, they went as far as selling you a spot for your name on the black line.

If i recall, the "o" in depot was a red circle directly where the fighters bunghole would be and it looked horrible

Back