Why did Anderson never fight legit competitors at LHW??

I never mentioned anything about GSP, you did. But if this analogy works for you, I fully support it.
this analogy shows how you are unfair/dishonest when it comes to Silva while being completely blind when it comes to GSP.
And I know you support it. it is a fact you can't deny ;)

not at all friend, not at all.

and i do agree anderson was never really relevant. that was a good thing you said.

Silva was never really relevant? Most of the MMA world and fans alike would likely disagree with you on that.

not at all friend, not at all.

and i do agree anderson was never really relevant. that was a good thing you said.
You can lie all you want, kid. The very fact you made this thread about him shows he is very relevant to you.

Keep raging, kid.
tenor.gif

this analogy shows how you are unfair/dishonest when it comes to Silva while being completely blind when it comes to GSP.
And I know you support it. it is a fact you can't deny ;)
You seem to want to attack for some reason. Can you tell me what Forrest being on Xanax and his performance being compromised, has to do with Andy’s actual performance?
Andy’s performance was brilliant. His opponent most likely wasn’t 100%, therefore making his opponent less of a legit win than if he had faced him not on Xanax. Andy’s fault? No
A lesser version of Forrest? Yes
I never brought up GSP.

Anderson was a MW. It is like asking, why isn't Khabib Nurmagomedov fighting WWs? Because he fights at LW. Really simple.

Anderson Silva has a 16-0 winning streak in the UFC, with over 85% finishing rate. Anybody who questions his legacy is just a "flat Earther" type conspiracy bullshitist.
A flat earther or someone working at USADA

Why didn’t Fedor fight in the bushido tourneys ever during his Prime? Was he afraid of hellboy, gomi, or Mach?

Not the same weight class that’s why

You seem to want to attack for some reason. Can you tell me what Forrest being on Xanax and his performance being compromised, has to do with Andy’s actual performance?
Andy’s performance was brilliant. His opponent most likely wasn’t 100%, therefore making his opponent less of a legit win than if he had faced him not on Xanax. Andy’s fault? No
A lesser version of Forrest? Yes
I never brought up GSP.
sorry, you can try to play dumb all you want.
But you were claiming the win was not a good win for Silva.
I brought in GSP, because you are a GSP fan and one that is trying desperately not to touch his fight against Kos.

You openly bash SIlva for unknowingly fight Forrest.
Yet KNOWING how injured was Koscheck, you refuse to demean that victory from GSP.

That's simply dishonest.

Except the Cormier fight when Anderson got completely shut the fuck out off, why did Anderson only fight sub par and below fighters at LHW??

Did Anderson know he would always get smeshed by top competition?

I think Anderson always knew.

Why didn't the "top competitors" at LHW want to fight Anderson at MW?

Did they know they would always get smeshed by Anderson?

sorry, you can try to play dumb all you want.
But you were claiming the win was not a good win for Silva.
I brought in GSP, because you are a GSP fan and one that is trying desperately not to touch his fight against Kos.

You openly bash SIlva for unknowingly fight Forrest.
Yet KNOWING how injured was Koscheck, you refuse to demean that victory from GSP.

That's simply dishonest.
That’s a no. Andy’s performance was exceptional, but agsinst a fighter who was compromised going into the fight.
GSP’s performance has no bearing on that, although it was against a fighter he had himself compromised.
One fighter was 100% going into the fight, thus having a fighting chance.
The other was done before the opening bell.
Still a great performance by Silva, just not a great opponent.

OP got really far in life for someone who's obviously mentally challenged

Why didn't the "top competitors" at LHW want to fight Anderson at MW?

Did they know they would always get smeshed by Anderson?
They all had their hands full w lhw being what it was at the time

That’s a no. Andy’s performance was exceptional, but agsinst a fighter who was compromised going into the fight.
GSP’s performance has no bearing on that, although it was against a fighter he had himself compromised.
One fighter was 100% going into the fight, thus having a fighting chance.
The other was done before the opening bell.
Still a great performance by Silva, just not a great opponent.
keep trying to dodge the bullet, but it is fairly obvious your dishonesty on the subject.

when GSP fights a clearly injured fighter, you applaud.
When Silva fights a fighter no one knows took one pill, you bash Silva and demean his win.

Either accept you are being dishonest, or (like you are trying to do), take a step back and applaud Silva for an amazing win.

Back