Why did Anderson never fight legit competitors at LHW??

quality of win questionable...
...but GSP beating an one-eyed Kos is amazing, right?
You’re still confused or pretending to be.
We are talking about the value/quality of the opponent going into the fight.
We are in an Anderson Silva thread talking about the quality of his opponent who had admitted taking Xanax the night before their fight.
We aren’t talking about GSP breaking Josh Koscheck’s orbital bone.

You’re still confused or pretending to be.
We are talking about the value/quality of the opponent going into the fight.
We are in an Anderson Silva thread talking about the quality of his opponent who had admitted taking Xanax the night before their fight.
We aren’t talking about GSP breaking Josh Koscheck’s orbital bone.
Look, you can play dumb all you want. I don't have time to continuously explain why you are dishonest. We all know it.
I will explain one last time: This thread was made to bash Silva claiming he did not fight "legit" competition at LHW.
You obviously joined (no surprise there).
But then you try to claim his fight against Forrest is not "legit" because Forrest took a pill.

The problem with your point is simple: Forrest was one fight removed from being LHW champion.
No one knew he would take the pill.
ANd it shouldn't matter to count as quality of opponent.

It is not SIlva's fault and this fight should not be discounted. Forrest was legit competition.

Your ONLY intention is that of all insecure GSP nuthuggers that are always desperately demeaning Silva's accomplishments because YOU feel threatened by it.
It is obviously clear you can't say ANYTHING demeaning GSP, even when he didn't finish an obvious injured opponent.

So we have established how dishonest you are both towards demeaning Silva and propping GSP.

So now that it is clear, you can go back trying to play like you said nothing or that "we are not talking about GSP". But we are.
Because you are here exactly because you are an aforementioned insecure GSP nuthugger. Clear now?

Look, you can play dumb all you want. I don't have time to continuously explain why you are dishonest. We all know it.
I will explain one last time: This thread was made to bash Silva claiming he did not fight "legit" competition at LHW.
You obviously joined (no surprise there).
But then you try to claim his fight against Forrest is not "legit" because Forrest took a pill.

The problem with your point is simple: Forrest was one fight removed from being LHW champion.
No one knew he would take the pill.
ANd it shouldn't matter to count as quality of opponent.

It is not SIlva's fault and this fight should not be discounted. Forrest was legit competition.

Your ONLY intention is that of all insecure GSP nuthuggers that are always desperately demeaning Silva's accomplishments because YOU feel threatened by it.
It is obviously clear you can't say ANYTHING demeaning GSP, even when he didn't finish an obvious injured opponent.

So we have established how dishonest you are both towards demeaning Silva and propping GSP.

So now that it is clear, you can go back trying to play like you said nothing or that "we are not talking about GSP". But we are.
Because you are here exactly because you are an aforementioned insecure GSP nuthugger. Clear now?
That’s a lot of mental gymnastics, just to avoid admitting that fighting a fighter coming down off of Xanax takes some of the legitimacy away from the quality of that opponent. To be fair Silva’s performance was still brilliant.
But keep doing you.

weidman 2 ended silvas prime imo.

career ped cheat doesnt count for much in my books.

I can respect that. I don't blame some people who take him out of GOAT talks for it, or those that keep him in as he didn't pop until the end of his career.

Basically I can only go with the times they did pop, as everything else is maybes and what ifs. Now, I am def not a Silva fan, but can also very much respect his skills and contribution to MMA as well. It's a not a black and white issue I feel.

31A17E6700000578-3467521-image-a-57_1456617248145.jpg

Keep hating

<{1-8}>

Except Bisping was never out and the fight did not get stopped. Silva walking away was idiotic. Play the whole fight instead of pics like this that don't tell the story. Silva more lost than Bisping won, but Silva did lose that fight.

It is honestly a rather forgettable showing, as it had no meaning and did nothing for the division.

but that’s just the same for all of Anderson’s lhw fights.
I wouldnt say its forgettable,because that finish was fuckin awesome,Tripping him and kneeing him as he got up was fuckin exquisite. He was doing some creative kos,like the flying knee to the sternum and so on with chael. He will always be Canderson toi me,and i hate him alot of the time,but...pretty good fighter lol

Except Bisping was never out and the fight did not get stopped. Silva walking away was idiotic. Play the whole fight instead of pics like this that don't tell the story. Silva more lost than Bisping won, but Silva did lose that fight.
oh man the way anderson carried on acting like the fight was over was so damn embarrassing. he thought his playboy antics would sway the ref but red was like 'lol anderson you jack off the fight isnt over'. and then anderson sheepishly gets of the cage with his tail between his legs. lol. ill never forget that ever as it is one of the most embarrassing moments in the cage.

Back