Why did Anderson never fight legit competitors at LHW??

What was the result again??
31A17E6700000578-3467521-image-a-57_1456617248145.jpg

Keep hating

<{1-8}>

Except the Cormier fight when Anderson got completely shut the fuck out off, why did Anderson only fight sub par and below fighters at LHW??

Did Anderson know he would always get smeshed by top competition?

I think Anderson always knew.
Good question. I mean why didn't that bum fight Forrest 1 fight earlier when he was the LHW Champion and was "legit competition".

Why did he fight James Irvin on 2 weeks notice so the UFC could have a big name star on free TV the same night as Fedor and Sylvia were fighting on PPV?

Why did he fight Bonner on 3 weeks notice in his home town when the Belfort Wanderlai main event fell apart putting the card in jeopardy?

Why did he fight DC on 26 hours notice after being out of the gym for the previous 6 months recovering from hernia surgery?

You can ask Dana why he was denied the opportunity to fight Shogun for the LHW belt without vacating his MW belt first though cause despite Anderson obviously being a coward who was terrified of " legit LHWs" thats the only reason that fight didn't happen.

Coincidentally the exact same reason Aldo didn't fight Frankie or Pettis for their LW belts as the most dominant FW Champion of all time.

It seems if you have more than 0 or 1 Title defences you aren't allowed to try and become a "Champ Champ" without vacating your existing belt first, with the one and only exception being BJ Penn vs GSP 2.

Rioters??? And lol at a former champ with wins over Shogun and Rampage not being legit because he loss one fight before Anderson that he was doing well in.
He's got a point. I mean it's not like Forrest wasn't a world beater who had never been finished before Rashad tagged him in a fight he was clearly winning prior to that.

Anderson obliterating the extremely durable Forrest coming off wins over Shogun and Rampage in the fashion he did clearly wasn't at all impressive and only happened because Forrest popped an anti depressant before the fight. Just listen to my favorite MMA interview where Forrest describes how terrible at fighting Anderson is and how easily he would have won had it not been for that pill......

(Extreme sarcasm in case it wasn't obvious.)

Except the Cormier fight when Anderson got completely shut the fuck out off, why did Anderson only fight sub par and below fighters at LHW??

Did Anderson know he would always get smeshed by top competition?

I think Anderson always knew.

Andersson and Machida agreed to never fight each other

there are 20 lbs (9 kgs) between MW and LHW, he was clearly a fighter suited for MW.
Also, at the time LHW didn't have problems on finding contenders, the talent pool was huge with all the Pride fighters that came over and new talents like Evans and Davis.

And look to the other dominant champs in the history of UFC:
GSP fought for @ MW only after retirement and against the worst champ the division had to offer
Aldo never fought @ LW
Jones never fought @ HW
DJ never fought @ BW (that I reckon)

“Try”? You can’t quote something I never said.
Speaking of dishonesty, do you believe Forrest was fighting to the best of his ability despite taking Xanax?
You need first to answer about GSP & Koschek
So you think it is amazing that GSP did not finish a fight against a guy who was obviously injured, but disqualify Silva's win because Forrest took a pill?

You need first to answer about GSP & Koschek
So you think it is amazing that GSP did not finish a fight against a guy who was obviously injured, but disqualify Silva's win because Forrest took a pill?
LMAO! So in a thread about Anderson Silva, you refuse to answer a question pertaining to Anderson Silva, unless I answer a question about GSP first? Stay on topic.

Only MMA fans wouldn't call former champions "legit competitors". Sometimes I can't wrap my head around why fans would shit on the fighters that much. There are apparently just four "legit" fighters in the whole sport, otherwise I can't explain why a former champion who just lost the belt wouldn't be considered legit.

Stepping up 20 pounds to fight a top 5 guy is something most combat sports champions wouldn't do, especially with such a legacy on the line. Anderson, just like BJ Penn, deserves any praise he gets for fighting guys heavier than them.
It's even better when someone makes a stupid thread and when their points get challenged or questioned they can only respond with "LOL NO"

LMAO! So in a thread about Anderson Silva, you refuse to answer a question pertaining to Anderson Silva, unless I answer a question about GSP first? Stay on topic.
Sorry, but again I must ask.
Don't be dishonest.
I made a comparison... you are refusing to answer, and we both know why. It will show your bias against Silva.
You know that, and that's why you refuse to answer.

Sorry, but again I must ask.
Don't be dishonest.
I made a comparison... you are refusing to answer, and we both know why. It will show your bias against Silva.
You know that, and that's why you refuse to answer.
Nope, just not allowing you to derail a thread about Anderson as you attempt to twist it into a GSP thread.
Nice analogy, comparing GSP breaking Koscheck’s orbital bone to Forrest coming down off of Xanax.

Good question. I mean why didn't that bum fight Forrest 1 fight earlier when he was the LHW Champion and was "legit competition".

Why did he fight James Irvin on 2 weeks notice so the UFC could have a big name star on free TV the same night as Fedor and Sylvia were fighting on PPV?

Why did he fight Bonner on 3 weeks notice in his home town when the Belfort Wanderlai main event fell apart putting the card in jeopardy?

Why did he fight DC on 26 hours notice after being out of the gym for the previous 6 months recovering from hernia surgery?

You can ask Dana why he was denied the opportunity to fight Shogun for the LHW belt without vacating his MW belt first though cause despite Anderson obviously being a coward who was terrified of " legit LHWs" thats the only reason that fight didn't happen.

Coincidentally the exact same reason Aldo didn't fight Frankie or Pettis for their LW belts as the most dominant FW Champion of all time.

It seems if you have more than 0 or 1 Title defences you aren't allowed to try and become a "Champ Champ" without vacating your existing belt first, with the one and only exception being BJ Penn vs GSP 2.

@dildos you got roasted once again, nerd

there are 20 lbs (9 kgs) between MW and LHW, he was clearly a fighter suited for MW.
Also, at the time LHW didn't have problems on finding contenders, the talent pool was huge with all the Pride fighters that came over and new talents like Evans and Davis.

And look to the other dominant champs in the history of UFC:
GSP fought for @ MW only after retirement and against the worst champ the division had to offer
Aldo never fought @ LW
Jones never fought @ HW
DJ never fought @ BW (that I reckon)

Let' remind Silva was competing at WW in 2006, same year he got in UFC and became MW champ. Destroyed the LHW champ just a couple years later.
People expect him to clean out not just one but two divisions above. Good testament of why he is the GOAT, people expect him to do things they don't expect from absolutely nobody else

Nope, just not allowing you to derail a thread about Anderson as you attempt to twist it into a GSP thread.
Nice analogy, comparing GSP breaking Koscheck’s orbital bone to Forrest coming down off of Xanax.
LOL keep trying to run from answering.
Fighting a guy you don't know is on a pill (that you have absolutely no clue how much it affected him) is not good.
But not attempting to end a fight when your opponent is visibly injured is amazing...
Your dishonesty is always an amazing display of blind nutsuckery coated with Hate/envy.

LOL keep trying to run from answering.
Fighting a guy you don't know is on a pill (that you have absolutely no clue how much it affected him) is not good.
But not attempting to end a fight when your opponent is visibly injured is amazing...
Your dishonesty is always an amazing display of blind nutsuckery coated with Hate/envy.
You’re either confused or trying to twist what I’m saying. I’m not criticizing Silva’s performance, I’m criticizing the quality of his opponent going into the fight.

You’re either confused or trying to twist what I’m saying. I’m not criticizing Silva’s performance, I’m criticizing the quality of his opponent going into the fight.
yet you did. you dismissed the fight.
now you backpedal...
pick one.

yet you did. you dismissed the fight.
now you backpedal...
pick one.
Read my posts again. Great performance, compromised opponent. Silva’s actions were beautiful, the quality of the win questionable. Nice try

Read my posts again. Great performance, compromised opponent. Silva’s actions were beautiful, the quality of the win questionable. Nice try
quality of win questionable...
...but GSP beating an one-eyed Kos is amazing, right?

Back