Why did Anderson never fight legit competitors at LHW??

keep trying to dodge the bullet, but it is fairly obvious your dishonesty on the subject.

when GSP fights a clearly injured fighter, you applaud.
When Silva fights a fighter no one knows took one pill, you bash Silva and demean his win.

Either accept you are being dishonest, or (like you are trying to do), take a step back and applaud Silva for an amazing win.
Great performance against a compromised opponent. End of story.

Great performance against a compromised opponent. End of story.
yes.... yet you are the one who claimed that "Forrest on that night, wasn’t a top quality win".

Heck, you went as far as to claim (and I quote YOU): "Forrest was not legit competition."

So.... you are changing your stance????

yes.... yet you are the one who claimed that "Forrest on that night, wasn’t a top quality win".

Heck, you went as far as to claim (and I quote YOU): "Forrest was not legit competition."

So.... you are changing your stance????
Great performance against a compromised (and thus not legit competition) fighter on that night.

I have my opinion, you have yours. Mutual respect.
not when one is constantly biased and dishonest.
Hell, you can't even answer about the GSP fight!!!
You try as hard to disassociate yourself from it, because you know that you can't be honest about it without contradicting yourself!!

not when one is constantly biased and dishonest.
Hell, you can't even answer about the GSP fight!!!
You try as hard to disassociate yourself from it, because you know that you can't be honest about it without contradicting yourself!!
You seem angry. Relax, not feeling the need to argue because you don’t like my opinion being different than yours.
I stand by mine. Now go back to your meme fight.

You seem angry. Relax, not feeling the need to argue because you don’t like my opinion being different than yours.
I stand by mine. Now go back to your meme fight.
you can "try" to stand by yours, but you still couldn't answer very simple questions...
...proving once more your dishonesty when it comes to Silva (when compared to GSP).

As usual, you fail the honesty test. ;)

you can "try" to stand by yours, but you still couldn't answer very simple questions...
...proving once more your dishonesty when it comes to Silva (when compared to GSP).

As usual, you fail the honesty test. ;)
“Try”? You can’t quote something I never said.
Speaking of dishonesty, do you believe Forrest was fighting to the best of his ability despite taking Xanax?

Because he preferred to cherry pick amazing LHW’s like Irvin, Forrest and Bonnar

Hendo and Vitor both knocked the fuck out of bisping but bisping beat the breaks of Anderson lol.
bisping-silva-decision-e1456616730830.jpg

No brakes Silva clearly ran over Bisping full speed

:eek:

Back