Why can't UFC produce great posters like this

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
3oggcrsy1hu61.jpg

Thoughts?

cos firstly it makes them look like a team and they're supposed to be selling a battle

ufc posters are recognizable and mediocre... may I ask in witch dimenshion ;) ?. Thought you think about pride posters... those were recognizable.

I wouldn't say that's a great poster (I like it better than UFC designs), but the point of a poster isn't for it to be good, it's to be recognizable as a UFC poster. And the UFC posters definitely have a recognizable look, even if it's mediocre.
I feel like they are getting there, this has a simlarish feel imo, despite looking very different.
Bellator-255-696x870.jpeg

Uncle Dana doesn't pay them monies to the PR team OR they're not pushed to make good stuff.

I feel like they are getting there, this has a simlarish feel imo, despite looking very different.
Bellator-255-696x870.jpeg
I'm no expert on human proportions, but I have doubts about the sizes of the head, belt and hand in comparison to each other lol. It's not bad, but it's a fairly standard layout for fight posters (UFC uses this a lot for champions).

I wouldn't say that's a great poster (I like it better than UFC designs), but the point of a poster isn't for it to be good, it's to be recognizable as a UFC poster. And the UFC posters definitely have a recognizable look, even if it's mediocre.
Exactly. I grew up in a time where they all looked like crap,even the pride ones. So what.

Back