Why can no one admit that Diaz/Condit was a close fight?

i thought Diaz won too
but he could have won it more decisively, he's corner was kept telling him he won and that's why he stick with the "game plan" (which is just his normal fighting style)
if his corner tells him he needed the last three rounds we could see a more agresive Diaz

I admit it was close but the decision was correct and the right man got his hand raised.

He's good, but not great. Not the same class as GSP, Anderson, or JBJ. Condit whooped him. When he fights GSP he'll get whooped. Diaz ain't that good. He is no longer relevant in the WW championship picture. If you disagree, suck, it beeootches.

im a diaz fan and it was a close fight, but condit won. it was a shitty win cuz he only wanted to win by points, but a win is a win, even its a bitch win. im still pissed he said it was going to be a dog fight

the majority of the 10,000 people in attendance that night thought diaz won.

UFC-Just-Bleed-Guy.jpg

20.gif

Does it really matter? Diaz is getting his title shot, anyways.

The bigger travesty, however, is Johny Hendricks getting completely fucked over as he is the true #1 contender at welterweight.

Does it really matter? Diaz is getting his title shot, anyways.

The bigger travesty, however, is Johny Hendricks getting completely fucked over as he is the true #1 contender at welterweight.

I agree, I'm a Diaz fan and ill definitely be cheering for him but my sig pretty much sums up how I feel

He's good, but not great. Not the same class as GSP, Anderson, or JBJ. Condit whooped him. When he fights GSP he'll get whooped. Diaz ain't that good. He is no longer relevant in the WW championship picture. If you disagree, suck, it beeootches.

Sherdog logic: lose a close fight against a top opponent=you suck

I agree, I'm a Diaz fan and ill definitely be cheering for him but my sig pretty much sums up how I feel

Yeah, I'll be rooting for Diaz, too.

And hopefully Hendricks get passed Ellenberger.

I can't wait for 158.

If Condit's performance is considered a clear victory, then there's no use in the sport continuing. It's a farce.

Condit ran away, and did nothing to control the fight.

Diaz haters are like Obama haters. They can't reasonably evaluate his performance due to their irrational, visceral hatred for him as a person.

whats up with the abundance of diaz/condit threads tonight? did the UFC send out a memo saying people can vote on that result now? its over...get over it

no amount of posts or angry threads can change that...and besides, Nick is gettin the title shot that he woulda got anyway so what exactly is the problem?

whats up with the abundance of diaz/condit threads tonight? did the UFC send out a memo saying people can vote on that result now? its over...get over it

no amount of posts or angry threads can change that...and besides, Nick is gettin the title shot that he woulda got anyway so what exactly is the problem?

If you read the OP you would realize how retarded your post is

Because it wasn't.. It was kind of sad to see Diaz following Condit around the cage and falling into Condit's gameplan

Regardless of your personal bias, the fact opinion is divided almost in half is enough to show it was a close fight. People don't argue over fights that aren't close.

I didn't think that it was that close of a fight. I thought that Condit won 4-1.

apparently some people disagree. oh well.

Diaz fans say he was robbed and Condit fans say he clearly won. I thought Diaz won but he wasn't robbed an it was a very close fight

well if theres so much dissension then its a pretty close fight

tbh it couldve gone either way

Back