Why can no one admit that Diaz/Condit was a close fight?

let me bang bro**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sorry for another thread on this subject but it seems like all the Condit fans say that Condit won decisively and all the Diaz fans say he was robbed. I am a fan of both and I thought that Diaz won but I completely understand why people think Condit won, and it made me wonder why hardly anyone else realizes that it was a very close fight?

Because it wasn't.. It was kind of sad to see Diaz following Condit around the cage and falling into Condit's gameplan

I fucking hate this stupid post; there's a thousand people on here who think it was a close fight, including me.

But I love your username TS. Bros for life.

I fucking hate this stupid post; there's a thousand people on here who think it was a close fight, including me.

But I love your username TS. Bros for life.

I was just reading that other thread about it most people were either saying that Condit clearly won or Diaz was robbed.

Let me bang bro!!!!

If you think it was a close fight or scored it for Diaz, well, I just don't know what to say to you.

Lol at this when the person who started that thread said Nick decisively won. I guess it's only ok to think Diaz won the fight.

Also a fight can be close and still be decisively won. Condit clearly won 3 rounds and could of easily won a fourth.

Lastly Condit really isn't that popular so acting like it's just Condit fans nuthugging is hilarious. Especially when Diaz fans are the laughing stock of the sherdog community. I am not a Condit fan and am going to be laughing my ass off when Rory crushes him in March.

It was a close fight that Condit clearly won. I don't see the confusion.

Lol at this when the person who started that thread said Nick decisively won. I guess it's only ok to think Diaz won the fight.

Also a fight can be close and still be decisively won. Condit clearly won 3 rounds and could of easily won a fourth.

Lastly Condit really isn't that popular so acting like it's just Condit fans nuthugging is hilarious. Especially when Diaz fans are the laughing stock of the sherdog community. I am not a Condit fan and am going to be laughing my ass off when Rory crushes him in March.

The first part of your post is stupid, I am a fan of both and I said I understand why people think Condit won, I just don't understand why people say he dominated

The only clear round of the fight was the fourth

the majority of the 10,000 people in attendance that night thought diaz won.

Condit 49-46 and I'm a Diaz fan.

Try being a Shogun fan and living with robberies
( Machida 1 & Hendo )

Pretentious fans like to act like they know better *cue ravden to make some condescending sanctimonious remakes in this thread soon.

The fact that there is a vocal group of ppl who see the fight the other way proves the fight was controversial and close.

Condit 49-46 and I'm a Diaz fan.

Try being a Shogun fan and living with robberies
( Machida 1 & Hendo )

I an a Shogun fan and I don't see how the Machida fight bothers you, did you miss the second fight? The Hendo fight does piss me off, should have been a draw

Pretentious fans like to act like they know better *cue ravden to make some condescending sanctimonious remakes in this thread soon.

The fact that there is a vocal group of ppl who see the fight the other way proves the fight was controversial and close.

I agree with this post. And I actually agree with Ravden on just about everything (I'm new here but I have lurked for a few weeks) but he can be stubborn when someone disagrees with him, but I still like almost everything he posts

Back