Why can no one admit that Diaz/Condit was a close fight?

Because it wasn't.. It was kind of sad to see Diaz following Condit around the cage and falling into Condit's gameplan

Yeah it was.....& then Diaz's fans keep saying Condit should of lost.....they are pissed because Diaz couldn't catch him....& when he did Condit tattooed him and moved away....Diaz apparently does NOT know how to cut off the ring....Diaz looked pathetic....almost as bad as Nate did against Bendo....& i was rooting for Nate - I can't stand Bendo...both Diaz boys were thoroughly exposed....that's a sad fact but it is still a fact....I have to wonder how badly GSP will beat & expose Nick in their upcoming bout...I feel sorry for Nick...he couldn't do anything with Condit...GSP will beat him badly....

I scored it for Diaz but i wasn't surprised when Condit won, Mega close fight

Sorry for another thread on this subject but it seems like all the Condit fans say that Condit won decisively and all the Diaz fans say he was robbed. I am a fan of both and I thought that Diaz won but I completely understand why people think Condit won, and it made me wonder why hardly anyone else realizes that it was a very close fight?

I had it 48-47 Diaz, but I am not a fan of either

Sorry for another thread on this subject but it seems like all the Condit fans say that Condit won decisively and all the Diaz fans say he was robbed. I am a fan of both and I thought that Diaz won but I completely understand why people think Condit won, and it made me wonder why hardly anyone else realizes that it was a very close fight?

I agree and I do let you bang bro... I let you bang.

shit, even gsp and chuck didn't know who won...which means it was a close fight or that they are both butthurt diaz fans....according to sherdog

shit, even gsp and chuck didn't know who won...which means it was a close fight or that they are both butthurt diaz fans....according to sherdog

uhm Gsp said he thought Condit won. Whatchu talking bout Willis?

Because people on Internet forums have to over dramatize everything.

I thought it was close and I thought Diaz won, but the decision wouldn't of surprised me either way

Pretentious fans like to act like they know better *cue ravden to make some condescending sanctimonious remakes in this thread soon.

The fact that there is a vocal group of ppl who see the fight the other way proves the fight was controversial and close.

Except the fact there is a shit storm anytime a Diaz bro loses. And the fans always try to make it look as if Nick was screwed in some way.

Condit definitely won that fight, no doubt. But I can agree it wasn't a blow out like some make it out to be. But sorry there is no ay he won that fight (Diaz)

I was of the group that thought Diaz was robbed (cos I hug those nuts), then I watched again sober and solely looking at Condit in particular for points, and I could see an argument for a Condit win. But I have watched a third time and still think Diaz could be given at least 3 rounds.
However Judges do not have the privelige of watching over and over before scoring. And I become more ok with the decision as time passes. It was a close fight and he is getting his shot.
People will always have an opinion different to your own. There are lots of tards on Sherdog.
War Condit I love him, but WAR Diaz more. I hope Condit and Diaz rematch. They put on a great fight. Except there were more than a few times Condit TURNED HIS BACK to run, backing away and counter-striking I am ok with, it is a smart tactic for a Diaz fight, and Condit did do this mostly, but he DID turn away to run, no shit, I felt bad he did it, but he did it.

diaz won that fight. why do we always have to go over this shit. so repetitive.
nickdiaz_fuckyoubitch.gif

I an a Shogun fan and I don't see how the Machida fight bothers you, did you miss the second fight? The Hendo fight does piss me off, should have been a draw

How does the Hendo fight piss you off? It was a 5 round fight and if Shogun's fans who are looking for some way that Shogun won are calling it a draw, doesn't that suggest that maybe some impartial judges might have scored 1 point differently in 5 rounds without robbing him?

How does the Hendo fight piss you off? It was a 5 round fight and if Shogun's fans who are looking for some way that Shogun won are calling it a draw, doesn't that suggest that maybe some impartial judges might have scored 1 point differently in 5 rounds without robbing him?

I guess it doesn't piss me off but I would rather shogun had a draw than a loss

I like both fighters. I don't care for Diaz as a personality, but love his fighting style.

I had it 48-47 Diaz (1, 2, & 5 of course), but I can understand someone giving one of those rounds to Carlos.

The only dumb people are those who say that either fighter decisively won (like the Condit fans on the front pages).

I thought he won, but I was still slightly mad at his performance even before they announced the decision.

Because it wasn't.. It was kind of sad to see Diaz following Condit around the cage and falling into Condit's gameplan

This right here.
Condit made Diaz play his game. Thats why he beat Diaz with really not that big of a problem. Could Diaz beat Condit? He could very well. But Condit worked his gameplan and won.

It wasnt a close fight. Condit was in control for all but a few minutes of the fight. Diaz followed him around while taking damage and not dealing any out. The decision was pretty easy to call

Back