Why can’t we respect Conor’s huge Accomplishments at Featherweight?

The hypocrisy is strong In this one

as if you know the meaning of the word objective, lol

You certainly don’t know the meaning of it either, so i can’t learn it from you. Then again you struggle with honesty, and integrity as well.

Last edited:
Not gonna play this game bro. I know what I know. Feel free to look up those tournaments.

not here to post my vids to every clown who knows nothing about MMA

I'll let you think what you think. You are not on my level though, so stay in your lane kid.

Fat nobodies, never trained a day In their lives, always with the biggest mouths.. sad stuff
you aint shit dude. you talk it up like your some experienced fighter that won tournaments across various martial arts but you wont give your name or record. what a joke.

1 - He's a great fighter with superb timing and counter-striking.

2 - Much of his success is due to his ability to cut weight. If he has two key characteristics at 145, it's weight cutting first, and striking second. He admits as much when he openly said he was fighting (in his words) "midgets." He used weight cutting better than anyone ever at 145. As soon as USADA banned IVs, he completed his last contracted fight at 145, and never looked back. He can't naturally make that weight, thus is not a natural Featherweight.

Can I respect his accomplishments? Sure I guess. But I don't do so without grasping he's more a product of his size, than anything else. If he never had access to an IV, he'd have spent his UFC career at 155 and probably be like 7-4 (in the UFC.) He'd probably never have gotten a title shot, but would still be a Top 10 guy. If out of camp Nate who is fringe Top 10 can smoke on two weeks notice.... yea....

Last edited:
From what I remember Conor is an undefeated UFC FW who finished one of The guys fighting next week.

He took out José Aldo in one shot, he finished almost all his opponents.

Conor looked unstoppable at FW and fought top competition all the way through.

He only got destroyed at WW and LW.

Why can’t we just remember Conor as one of the greatest FW of all time who got a bit too ambitious?

Anyone who denies that Conor had a legendary career is being stubborn. His time may have been short, but he accomplished a lot in that short time. Climbed up the ranks legitimately. From the undercards to the headline to the belt. That by itself is legendary. Then he moves up and wins the LW belt. Never been done before. Then he has the balls to challenge the best boxer of our generation. And he didn't look.....tooooo bad. And yeah he came back and lost. In the end, what he accomplished is bigger than how he lost.

I just wish he'd come back and entertain the fans. He's one of those guys that people want to watch whether he wins or loses. He could cash out big on a few super fights if he was smart.

I can’t learn the meaning of it from you, because you certainly don’t know the meaning of it either. Then again you struggle with honesty, and integrity as well.
but how would you know If you yourself are biased towards the things you supposedly think I'm biased about?

maybe I'm In fact being objective and you just cannot see It.

<seedat>

Trust me bro, I don't care enough about any fighter to be set in my ways about them. Anything I believe is subject to change and I'm always trying to look at the other side of things and acknowledge the holes In my thinking. I acknowledge the whole truth more than you realize, but you can only see the negative side of things. Because of that, you're not in a position to make that assessment. One of these days you have to ask yourself why that Is though. Your posts always seem to be bitter or have a negative undertone. Not sure if you're just not happy with your job, life or you need to exercise..but It's not healthy man.

You need to learn to laugh, be positive, happy. Even when life Is going horribly wrong I try to laugh and make the best of things. It seems like you're always wallowing in some negative energy though..

Anyways, maybe I'm wrong. I don't claim to know you deep down but It's just something I noticed. In any case, don't care to argue about It..so moving on.

he's like a fake black belt
I've had beef with rubber for quite a while. He's like you, a mindless Conor hater who has pages and pages of posts just hating on him.. lol.

I'm definitely condescending to people who don't know shit but have big mouths.

Feel free to look up any of those tournaments I mentioned. It's pankration, they don't keep records. They're not major tournaments. Jiu jitsu competition again, no records. It's not exactly high level fighter shit, but I've competed..and more Importantly I'm a life long martial artist In spite of no interest to compete anymore. You can think what you want, I don't care..but my words speak for themselves.

Tons of people train or have competed here. Nobody is going to go out of their way to prove themselves to some random idiot. It never doesn't sound ridiculous. I've already said enough.

They have the exact same frame. Both can fight at either LW or WW if they choose to. It's not rocket science.

Nate's 6 feet with a 76 inch reach, just like Nick. He gets to LW by starving himself, calorie restriction, raw veganism and omission of animal foods. A simple change of diet would make him WW sized, which Is basically what we seen.

Nate has fought at 160, said he could fight at 3 weight classes if he wanted to.

can we start using our brains here? I don't want to argue this stupid obvious nonsense
Not sure what makes this so difficult for you to get. Making a weight class does not make you a "Insert Class" fighter. I currently weigh 208 lbs. That means I "Could" fight at HW. with a small weight cut I am a LHW and even still with no diet I could dehydrate to make the MW limit of 185. That is three weight classes that I can make with ZERO change in diet and it is 3 weight classes that I do not belong in. Nick has always been larger then Nate but they both can make 155. Nate can't successfully fight at WW which is why he has been a career LW. Nick made 155 but was stopped by KJ Noons. His best class was WW which is why most of his fights were at WW.

Fighting at a class =/= being a "Insert Weight Class" fighter. Sorry that is so difficult for you to understand. The nuances of life are lost on some. Enjoy your Black and White world.
tumblr_metpbwA3E71rsq9eyo1_r1_500.gif

Agreed, but Siver shouldnt had been his "title eliminator" fight, even if it was just a formality to headline an european card back then.
Conor already earned the title shot before siver - it was a showcase fight that still had some risk. But conor did as much to earn his title shot as most of aldo’s other challengers.

Agree -some of the highlights:

His war against Frankie
The rematch against Aldo
Defending against a full camp Mendes
One thing nobody can say about him is that he ducked any challenges.
GOAT status.
<20>

That guy is a pretentious know it all. You’re not on his level bro. Unless you’re a condescending prick.
that's a pretty bad projection considering the bulk of your posts.

I can go through your profile, literally pages and pages of negative comments, talking shit to somebody, always something negative. Pages of pages of hatred towards Conor and his fans.

When It comes to MMA analyis, I think there's a clear difference In knowledge, experience and wisdom between people who train and those who do not. Which Is fine, there's some great fans out there and no reason why people can't be cordial. It warrants some level of condescension In cases where those people speak as If they truly know, but they're projecting Ignorance. Often in the most stubborn and unchanging way possible. What I really should be doing Is Ignoring those people though. That's the only real solution, but on some level I enjoy calling people out for the nonsense they spew on topics that are clearly far above their heads.

I agree that Max gets hit a lot and will have a short career. But that's irrelevant to this conversation. The point remains that as of right now, he is the superior fighter and most informed analysts would have him as the betting favorite if they fought today.
I would love to see it . Conor is a stylistic nightmare for Max , he is a longer counter striker who likes to use kicks to gage distance and once max gets past the kicks he will struggle to get past the counter punches of the longer counter puncher .

Conors reach is 74" max is 69" and max isn't a wresler and not known for his kicking game shall we say so I think this fight goes the same as the first if it happens anytime soon .

Conor likes teep kicks for distance and the spinning side kick which both worked on max

Not sure what makes this so difficult for you to get. Making a weight class does not make you a "Insert Class" fighter. I currently weigh 208 lbs. That means I "Could" fight at HW. with a small weight cut I am a LHW and even still with no diet I could dehydrate to make the MW limit of 185. That is three weight classes that I can make with ZERO change in diet and it is 3 weight classes that I do not belong in. Nick has always been larger then Nate but they both can make 155. Nate can't successfully fight at WW which is why he has been a career LW. Nick made 155 but was stopped by KJ Noons. His best class was WW which is why most of his fights were at WW.

Fighting at a class =/= being a "Insert Weight Class" fighter. Sorry that is so difficult for you to understand. The nuances of life are lost on some. Enjoy your Black and White world.
tumblr_metpbwA3E71rsq9eyo1_r1_500.gif
Bro you arent on his level. He tranes UFC. He knows everything because he sought enlightenment after conquering MMA.

that's a pretty bad projection considering the bulk of your posts.

I can go through your profile, literally pages and pages of negative comments, talking shit to somebody, always something negative. Pages of pages of hatred towards Conor and his fans.

When It comes to MMA analyis, I think there's a clear difference In knowledge, experience and wisdom between people who train and those who do not. It warrants some level of condescension In cases where those people speak as If they truly know, but they're projecting Ignorance. What I really should be doing Is Ignoring those people though. That's the only real solution, but on some level I enjoy calling people out for the nonsense they spew on topics that are clearly far above their heads.

See I’m objective, I know I’m a prick. You on the other hand can’t see the forest from the trees, and see what a twat you are. It’s because you lack self awareness, and objectivity. You just keep telling yourself that no one is on your level. You’re right in that no one is as pretentious as you.

This is my last response to you in this thread. I’m done with your for today. Now go away and stop quoting me. I know you’re too insecure and will be compelled to respond back so make it good.

Back