Why can’t we respect Conor’s huge Accomplishments at Featherweight?

Nate had 30 fights and 6 were not at LW. Nate lost 3 or those 6. One was a Catch Weight against Rory Markham, Marcus Davis (also a LW). The only actual WW he fought were Kim & McDonald and he was destroyed. Nate is a LW.
Nick says a lot of shit but it doesn't make it so. Nick had 37 Pro fights. How many LW fights does he have? Three is the answer and he won 1 (two if you count the NC vs Gomi)
Nick is not a LW.
They have the exact same frame. Both can fight at either LW or WW if they choose to. It's not rocket science.

Nate's 6 feet with a 76 inch reach, just like Nick. He gets to LW by starving himself, calorie restriction, raw veganism and omission of animal foods. A simple change of diet would make him WW sized, which Is basically what we seen.

Nate has fought at 160, said he could fight at 3 weight classes if he wanted to.

can we start using our brains here? I don't want to argue this stupid obvious nonsense

That means nothing cheap promotion is all that is .. max trying to convince himself he can win . And we all know Dennis didn't beat him and so does he that's why he said that . Max was robbed in that fight .
what does this even mean?
Look at the facts: when Conor was 21, Duffy beat him. Would Duffy beat him today? Probably not.

When Max was 21, Conor beat him. Would Conor beat him today? Probably not.

Max has improved much more than Conor has in that timeframe. All Conor has is that left hand that only connects on manlets. Max is more dangerous everywhere and the far better athlete.

Never gave Aldo a rematch after that sort of flukey KO and yet he expects rematches everytime he loses.

Still, Conor was a great FW no doubt

Right after he shocked Aldo he got embarrassed by Nate.

His greatest accomplishment was balanced out by a greater embarrassment.

It wasn't about Siver specifically, just that he was on an impressive run of five straight victories in a row that warranted pushing him into title contention. He was the most dominant Featherweight at the time, bar none.
Agreed, but Siver shouldnt had been his "title eliminator" fight, even if it was just a formality to headline an european card back then.

Max didnt fight a ranked fighter for 2 years after the Conor fight. He lost to Dennis Bermudez literally months before the Conor fight and arguably robbed Leonard Garcia of all ppl of a win the fight before that. 2013 Max is not close to an elite fighter
Max got robbed against Dennis right before " summer 2013 max " fought Conor and never lost after conor he was better then you make him out to be or sound .

Yeah right poser. You pretend to not be a nuthugger and defend connor at every criticism posters make. BTW, your post makes no fucking sense. Those fighters absolutely know the score.
I don't defend Conor. I call out stupidity. There's a difference.

I'd do the same thing for any other fighter, anything Conor related just happens to spawn the most absurdity In analysis. It's a nice playground for debate. Calling out these dudes Is in the Interest of truth above all else.

I am a fighter and I'm friends with a lot of fighters. I know how they think. They are not stupid, they have knowledge, wisdom, experience to back It up and give credit where It's due. You're almost certain to get a fair, balanced and honest assessment out of a fighter or martial artist than a fan. Because, most fans don't understand MMA anywhere near as well as they think they do, they're slaves of their bias..or both. There are some great fans too though.

Easy to cop out and call someone like me a nuthugger when I'm far from it, a lot harder to actually debate me and critique the points I make.

I don't defend Conor. I call out stupidity. There's a difference.

I'd do the same thing for any other fighter, anything Conor related just happens to spawn the most absurdity In analysis. It's a nice playground for debate. Calling out these dudes Is in the Interest of truth above all else.

I am a fighter and I'm friends with a lot of fighters. I know how they think. They are not stupid, they have knowledge, wisdom, experience to back It up and give credit where It's due. You're almost certain to get a fair, balanced and honest assessment out of a fighter or martial artist than a fan. Because, most fans don't understand MMA anywhere near as well as they think they do, they're slaves of their bias..or both. There are some great fans too though.
A stupid person, calling out stupidity. How clever of you.

Wheres your record "fighter"?

what does this even mean?
Look at the facts: when Conor was 21, Duffy beat him. Would Duffy beat him today? Probably not.

When Max was 21, Conor beat him. Would Conor beat him today? Probably not.

Max has improved much more than Conor has in that timeframe. All Conor has is that left hand that only connects on manlets. Max is more dangerous everywhere and the far better athlete.
What does any of what you said matter ? People peak at different times . As many times as max gets hit he will be washed up by 32 . In his last 5 fights he has been hit 407 times and that's taking a year off the dudes already having health problems with his head .. They say weight cut but that was concussion symptoms.
Aldo 165-89
Aldo2 165-87
Ortega 294-112
Pettis 158-53
Lamas-137-66

I'm stupid? Interesting. When It comes to MMA analysis, I know my shit.

go off though. You are a slave to your bias.
You havent proved shit. Its laughable how delusional you are, thinking so highly of yourself and your analysis.

Lets see that record, since you claim to be a fighter. Go on move the goal posts again.

Technically his loss to Artemij Sitenkov was at featherweight.

I can. He had a hell of a debut. Best ever, maybe?

What does any of what you said matter ? People peak at different times . As many times as max gets hit he will be washed up by 32 . In his last 5 fights he has been hit 512 times and that's taking a year off the dudes already having health problems with his head .. They say weight cut but that was concussion symptoms.
Aldo 165-89
Aldo2 165-87
Ortega 294-112
Pettis 158-53
Lamas-137-66
I agree that Max gets hit a lot and will have a short career. But that's irrelevant to this conversation. The point remains that as of right now, he is the superior fighter and most informed analysts would have him as the betting favorite if they fought today.

Havent proved shit. Lets see that record, since you claim to be a fighter. Go on move the goal posts again.
I don't have to prove anything to your fat ass. My words speak for themselves and you are not on my level.

Stay in your lane kid. Beans and cornbread seems to be more your game.

There's no point making any points because a biased fool will casually step around them

Because he became skeletor just to have a size advantage against other manlets.

I don't have to prove anything to your fat ass. My words speak for themselves and you are not on my level.

Stay in your lane kid. Beans and cornbread seems to be more your game.

There's no point making any points because a biased fool will casually step around them
Thats what I thought. Laughable!
<Bottle.gif>

Thats what I thought. Laughable!
<Bottle.gif>
boxing for 12 years on and off, 14 years mma on and off, a few jiu jitsu.
fought and won In a few pankration tournaments, kickboxing, can am, tigerbalm, that sort of thing. Jiu jitsu competitions.

Been a min, more Interested In higher knowledge at this point but you never stop being a fighter and martial artist.

Why I'm proving something to some fat mouthy egotistical fan though, who knows. I should know better than this by now

There's no point really trying to debate with people like you. Whatever point's being made, you aren't on the level to even understand or you just casually dance around It to your weird, distorted perception of reality.

Peace out kid, enjoy some cornbread. It's a beautiful sunday

trained boxing for 12 years on and off, 14 years mma on and off
fought and won In a few pankration tournaments, kickboxing, can am, tigerbalm, that sort of thing. Jiu jitsu competitions.

Been a min, more Interested In higher knowledge at this point but you never stop being a fighter and martial artist.

Why I'm proving something to some fat mouthy egotistical fan though, who knows. I should know better than this by now

There's no point really trying to debate with people like you. Whatever point's being made, you aren't on the level to even understand or you just casually dance around It to your weird, distorted perception of reality.

Peace out kid, enjoy some cornbread. It's a beautiful sunday
Prove it.

Prove it.
Not gonna play this game bro. I know what I know. Feel free to look up those tournaments.

not here to post my vids to every clown who knows nothing about MMA

I'll let you think what you think. You are not on my level though, so stay in your lane kid.

Fat nobodies, never trained a day In their lives, always with the biggest mouths.. sad stuff

Back