Why can’t we respect Conor’s huge Accomplishments at Featherweight?

Such a coward to cut weight? Damn you must think a shitload of fighters are cowards. As for your questions, no late finish but surely you could argue that his power is impressive enough to stop people when they are still fresh, one non knockout finish; he's got several TKO's as opposed to KO's if you want to differentiate, plus a submission victory. One takedown? Obviously you didn't watch his fight with Max, and lastly as previously mentioned he actually does have a submission victory on his record and yes that was as you put it in the bush leagues but Cage Warriors does have a reasonably impressive pedigree for a lower tier organization. I never said he was the GOAT but if you can't find room between "not that good" and GOAT you've wiped out a helluva lot of fun exciting to watch fighters. Is Justin Gaethje the GOAT? No but I'd sure as hell happily watch the guy. That's the problem with people like you and of a similar ilk you fail to recognize that McGregor is a legitimately talented MMA fighter and whether you watch to see him win or watch to see him lose you've got to admit you enjoy the show. Interesting also that you mentioned two guys who've been busted cheating, wouldn't you call that perhaps a smidgen cowardly?
Yeah Mcgregor is top 5, but he's been ducking wrestlers forever and only wins in the one lame way. Same as Maia, yeah he's great and an awesome grappler, but he only wins in the one same way.

Before Khabib the only wrestler he fought was 2 week Mendes.

Let me see him fight and get the late KO, get an elbow, a kick, a superman punch, an arm bar, something fookin different lad

It's hard to respect anything Conor does because he himself has zero respect for anything.

Yeah Mcgregor is top 5, but he's been ducking wrestlers forever and only wins in the one lame way. Same as Maia, yeah he's great and an awesome grappler, but he only wins in the one same way.

Before Khabib the only wrestler he fought was 2 week Mendes.

Let me see him fight and get the late KO, get an elbow, a kick, a superman punch, an arm bar, something fookin different lad
By that token you must be bored with Gaethje fights and really hoping he grapples or goes for a sub in his next fight cos you want something fooking different. Say it ain’t so

Back