Why are bouncers such bully jerks?

Keep it in liquid form in a emptied out nasal spray bottle, pro tip to save dozens of trips to the toilet every 20 minutes.
Another option:

Jack and Coke.
<Wink2>

By which I mean, a nice whiskey, maybe Gentleman's Jack or Woodford Reserve, with a line of cocaine right in the drink.

Takes the whole journey and paces it a little better, takes a minute or two to kick in as opposed to relatively instantaneously, but also doesn't drop off and leave you "fiend-ing"

No nasal drip.
No runny nose.
No bloody noses.

Another option:

Jack and Coke.
<Wink2>

By which I mean, a nice whiskey, maybe Gentleman's Jack or Woodford Reserve, with a line of cocaine right in the drink.

Takes the whole journey and paces it a little better, takes a minute or two to kick in as opposed to relatively instantaneously, but also doesn't drop off and leave you "fiend-ing"

No nasal drip.
No runny nose.
No bloody noses.
Ive heard that from friends. Its a good idea, but i havent had the same results as thru nasal consumption. Maybe its my liver... i like the taste in my nose, too. But its a solid alternative, deffo.

Not all are. Some are quite good. Guys on roids and meth are the worst.

It's just one of those jobs that naturally attracts a lot of power tripping douchebags.