Who Would You Favour Over Jones?

At Heavyweight any top 5 guy would beat Jones easily. Werdum, Reem and Cain would beat him in less than a round.

No one. Jones is physically tough and incredibly wily in the ring. He finds ways to win.

jds, werdum, rockhold.

id like to see weidman and jones, but jones is (or at least seems) much much bigger than chris, so that could have a huge impact on the fight.

Assuming neither man takes the fight on short notice and both come in at 100%, is there anyone in the UFC you'd favour over Jones in a five-round fight?

Other than Conor and Ronda, I mean.

only conor if herb is reffing and he manages to land two or three clean charlie horse punches to jones' arms and shoulders.

Werdum, Stipe, Cain, JDS, Mir, AA, Barnett, Struve and possibly Hunt and Big Foot too.

Below HW, probably no one, but Gus showed he's capable and I'd still like to see Jones fight Rumble.

At Heavyweight any top 5 guy would beat Jones easily. Werdum, Reem and Cain would beat him in less than a round.

Lolol at a guy who got beat by Rothwell stylin on Jones

There is no stopping what cant be stopped, no killing what cant be killed

A BETTING Favorite? werdum for sure, possibly JDS.. If Cain comes beack strong then yes him too..

PERSONALLY i would favor Wiedman, Vitor, Gus, Cormier, and possibly even miochic too...

In theyr prime?

Fedor, JDS, Cain, Werdum, Reem, Crocop, AA, Carwin (if does'nt gas himself out, lol)

Right now?

Werdum, JDS & Cain if they are in decent shape

At LHW? nobody really, maybe Gus if he has the fight of his life

HW? JDS, Cain, Reem, Stripe, Werdum

Weidman 50/50

S80-cop.jpg

I'd still take Cain over Jones even with his pathetic performance against Werdum. Other than him, Junior Dos Santos and maybe Gustafsson.

JDS still looks like a first year fighter when pushed up against the cage, he's not beating Jones. Always thought he had the best chance, but not after seeing that even Stipe was able to exploit that huge hole in his fight game.

Back