Who Would You Favour Over Jones?

Werdum, Sea level Cain, pre-Cain JDS.

Noone else honestly.

Reem made Jones his prison girlfriend when they sparred at Jackson's so...

Sea Level Cain, Hallway Mir already schooled him.
Mark Coleman With Headbutts.
Practice Overeem.

Junior probably. I'm a little wary of the clinch but Jones doesn't seem to have the power to put him on queer street like Cain did.

Werdum

EDIT: I can't tell if the posters using Sea-Level Cain are joking or not.

This guy

method=get&s=jacare1-08-19-12-10-56-22-549.gif

vpewr5.jpg

Angry-Alligator1.jpg

Only Cain and Werdum. JDS and Reem get ripped apart. Jon @ 245 pounds with no weight cut is prison rape scary. I'd cross the fucking street.

at LHW no, but at HW I think he has a number of guys that would beat him. Jones takes alot of shots and puts himself in bad positions all the time. I'd pick Werdum over him and probably Cain as well

Its hilarious how Werdum can now all of a sudden beat Jones, because he beat the former Jones killer, Cain.

Werdum got beat by Overeem, Overeem.

Jones bests everyone in the UFC

Its hilarious how Werdum can now all of a sudden beat Jones, because he beat the former Jones killer, Cain.

Werdum got beat by Overeem, Overeem.

Jones bests everyone in the UFC

Werdum barely lost that fight and he was fighting completely differently and that was Reem basically at his peak. He has the pressure and striking to keep Jones guessing and he has one of the best BJJ games in the sport easily, especially for a heavier fighter.

Werdum barely lost that fight and he was fighting completely differently and that was Reem basically at his peak. He has the pressure and striking to keep Jones guessing and he has one of the best BJJ games in the sport easily, especially for a heavier fighter.

Werdum is massive next to Jones, I give you that.
But that fight really conveyed the gap in skill between fighters like Jones and HWs like Overeem and Werdum

Back