Who would win in an 8 on 1, the 8 best WMMA fighters vs Ngannou?

Haha not even close to a good example. All trained girls with an actual gameplan. Those 2 girls would have had a chance if not for crappy game plan. Plus you got 8 girls not 2 vs a huge beast. Still 8 is too many, they win.

Probably Francis. Even if they all rush him at once, he's going to take one of their heads off on their way in. The others will quickly find themselves questioning the wisdom of the situation they've put themselves in.

Basically, every time he swings, one of them is going down or sustaining fight-altering damage. The reverse is not necessarily true.

Lol. You posted this after commenting that a video involving, you know, actual humans was a bad example?

I guarantee that a lioness can absorb a swat from a lion better than a female featherweight can take a punch from a male heavyweight.

The real question is...

How much should the UFC charge for this circus-like fight ?

I, for myself, would be willing to pay good money to see this unfold.

Lol. Ngannou is going to lose by devastating ko, quickly. Imagine Nunes or Cyborg hitting/kicking you straight to the chin, full force, while you're (obviously) not aware of the punch coming cuz there are 7 other fighters to concentrate on? That's night-night right there.

Lol. Ngannou is going to lose by devastating ko, quickly. Imagine Nunes or Cyborg hitting/kicking you straight to the chin, full force, while you're (obviously) not aware of the punch coming cuz there are 7 other fighters to concentrate on? That's night-night right there.
{<doc}

under special rules the women take it by groin strikes or dick-submission

Lol. You posted this after commenting that a video involving, you know, actual humans was a bad example?

I guarantee that a lioness can absorb a swat from a lion better than a female featherweight can take a punch from a male heavyweight.
For one a swat is not how lions hurt each other to the max, its bites and a good bite from a male in the jugular (equivalent to a punch to the jaw) is pretty bad. Ha. For two that video was 2 scared women vs an average guy. So to your "knowledge" is lion male vs female strength comparable to human female vs male strength? Haha Yeah I don't know either so my example is as good as any and this discussion is ridiculous anyway.
You take one man vs one women=man wins most times. That same guy vs 2 women=its a lot harder but he could probably still do it. Now 3 women its getting hard for him. 4 would be too much=they would win. Now you take all trained fighters and they are all game/brave, that matters too. Anyone that thinks he could win vs 8 trained female fighters has some insecurity issues. They have to make themselves believe men are super heroes.

When I was a kid we would play football vs my dad, he was strong and could fend off about 3-4 kids but once we gang tackled him with more it was too much and we would get him. I have wrestled 2 chicks before, I'm pretty damn strong and won and of course I wasn't trying to take them out but I can tell you 4 of them would have been pretty freaken hard to deal with. The point is no matter lion or human there is a trade off and common sense multiplied by my life experience divided by numbers=no way in hell he takes out 8 pro women fighters.

Except it’s a shit comparison cause female lions are natural hunters and killers, and female humans are weaklings.
Trained female fighters that are killers not average females, use your brain. You would be in for a rude awakening vs a trained female let alone 8 of them.

It would more likely be a take down and sub after some strikes but I agree with you.

2 per leg 2 per arm, they can neutralize him, tire him out 8 on 1 grapple-style.

They can take turns eye-poking him, each one can afford a warning or even a point if they plan on going for the finish.

Fighting 4 people and up you're just getting into a lynching.

Ngannou starches/kills the majority of them as they try to grab a limb.

Trained female fighters that are killers not average females, use your brain. You would be in for a rude awakening vs a trained female let alone 8 of them.
Yes, I would be. But we are not talking about me, we are talking about a massive male HW who is also trained. If they're not allowed to attack his groin area, they would get knocked down like dominoes.

As the fight starts Francis will just take off his shorts and they'll all be on their knees fighting each other as they all want to suck the d.

Back