Who would win in an 8 on 1, the 8 best WMMA fighters vs Ngannou?

IF it's at the same time the WMMA fighters if it's one at a time the WMMA fighters cause Ngannou gets arrested for murder after he kills the first one he punches.

IF it's at the same time the WMMA fighters if it's one at a time the WMMA fighters cause Ngannou gets arrested for murder after he kills the first one he punches.
It's all at the same time. Obviously they'd stand no chance 1 after another.

Big Frank hammers them all in a row

It can be both interpretations of hammering as well

Ngannou sends them flying so hard Luke Rockhold gets KO'd in the process.

If they all rushed him at once they would win i think.

But they will be afraid. He may fire off and hit one or two of them.

Good question potentially the women, but I think intimidation fear etc plays a big factor but if they go in, in a smart calculated brave way they can win this. So many unchecked unseen unprotected strikes can get in, a takedown on both legs from 2 women, mount by 5, , multiple submissions, theres just so much more you can do with numbers and their weakness as women is enhanced by technique which counts alot and then the numbers also counts for alot, I see Ngannu winning because it will look liek he killed one of them before he starts going for the others then theyw ill get timid not go after him well enough or in co-ordination and so on, but the women could potentially win if they collectively have enough balls

Morale and psychology would play a huge role. Theres a good chance the rest back off after he knocks a couple or a few out and the rest are scared

If the women throw caution to the wind, the HW stands no chance. He may knock some of them into a coma but he won't prevail against that many.

when you think about it, 8 isn't more of an advantage than 4. They'd get in the way of each other, block each other etc. Ngannou beats 4 or 8 tho.
At the end of the day they're just women and that man is a killer.

when you think about it, 8 isn't more of an advantage than 4. They'd get in the way of each other, block each other etc. Ngannou beats 4 or 8 tho.

They had enough effectiveness, it was genuinely a struggle for him especially the grappling, if there were 8 of them he'd have been arrested for sure, they don't just get in the way of each other and it isnt just stand up, they also massively enhance each other as a counter point to yes sometimes being lined up and in the way of each other, also if they were smart and used a game plan they would eliminate the getting in the way part, for the most part

If Nunes, cyborg, Valentina and 5 others rush any human at the same time, they'd eventually die.

2 per leg 2 per arm, they can neutralize him, tire him out 8 on 1 grapple-style.

They can take turns eye-poking him, each one can afford a warning or even a point if they plan on going for the finish.

Fighting 4 people and up you're just getting into a lynching.

If you listen to them the best 8 women fighters couldn’t beat the average sherdog’er.

Those officers don't know what they're doing, poor combat training, a 3rd one should have gone for a TD.

I think Ngannou could catch a few of them in one swipe and for much smaller women especially, he'd need only to whiff them to put them to sleep. I'm being 100% serious when I say I would favor Ngannou

Surround as much as possible, then mass rush takedown, dont even try to strike, as broad shouldered and super hero like as Ngannu looks (dont be fooled by illusion of broad shoulders etc its more powerful the illusion than what the person can do, this isnt wwe) he still cant lift too many women at one time, nor can he get up if more than 5 women are on top of him that are also grappling with hooks in etc, and its hard to stay standing with 1 woman wrapped on each leg and more trying to pull you down with proper takedowns, once down , then its a matter of making the pin stable, which wouldnt be too hard then only 1 woman is needed to apply a submission or strike him over and over so he cant possibly defend the strikes.

Unless these women are really light and small? If thats the case then yes it would be too much he could better isolate and strike each one and fend off better the takedowns, theyd have to be a certain % of his weight for this to work.

Moving a hefty girl around in teh sack thats about 2/3 your weight is much harder than a woman thats half your weight, the woman half your weight is noticibly feeble the hevier woman is just more difficult simply because she weighs more and then she has more strength too on top of that so thats a multiplying effect which is important to consider

Last edited:
Back