Who would win in an 8 on 1, the 8 best WMMA fighters vs Ngannou?

Discussion in 'The Lightweights' started by Portland8242, Aug 13, 2019 at 10:13 PM.

1. green giant

green giant Honor still means something................

Haha you look up to fighters as super heroes confirmed. Unless every one of them goes one on one with him no way he knocks them all out. He might no even ko one of them if the first girl plays it right, then its all over for him. He would have to worry about his neck while another is on his leg and another punching him haha not even close. To be honest I have no idea why I'm answering to this thread so much, sadly the other threads are not interesting tonight, not that this is but its amusing.

2. Koro_11

Koro_11 Silver Belt

I dont know, I'm trying to imagine it but I'm having a really hard time. I can only relate to my own experiences of martial arts classes and sparring sessions with females with higher ranks and more experience, or even just playing around with my wife. Ya I know that was just sparring and play fighting, but I've also had a crazy ex gf hit me as hard as she could on a few occasions, and it hardly made me flinch.

I dont know what your experience with women has been, but for me it's really hard to imagine a group of 135 women threaten a 260 lb Francis Ngannou in any way unless they catch him off guard or nail him in the nutsack.

Law Dog likes this.
  3. Sinthesized

Sinthesized Brown Belt

This thread is perfectly morbid. Ngannou kills them Arm Barbarian style

4. Black Paladin

Black Paladin Funniest Sherdogger, P4P

He would forfeit the fight, and start a harem.

5. green giant

green giant Honor still means something................

The women are all 145-165 natural weight which matters. Much higher skill then the highest skill you ever trained with. Some hit nearly as hard as men their size. A lot of women can take damage too. I've grappled with women too, mostly exes and my current. I can say the current one is feisty, strong and not even trained. She just goes berserk when I'm holding her down messing around and she is hard to hold on to. So yeah most women are weak but some are strong then you add training on top of that plus fighter mentality and 8 of them? No way he beats them, no way.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 5:02 AM
  6. Snowy1

Snowy1 Brown Belt

If the girls were on heavy drugs and didn't give a fk about consequences they'd win by bullrushing/overwhelming him (although a few would be badly hurt, possibly dead).

Now if they were sober, fear and intimidation would help Ngannu as a 6'5 jacked 250-260 pound guy who is a known HW KO artist would scare the shit out of anybody - let alone chicks who weigh 130-160 pounds and women. The hesitation would play to his favour and once he destroys a couple the rest will most likely be running for dear life.

Stagliano likes this.
  7. Snowy1

Snowy1 Brown Belt

LOL women don't hit anywhere near as hard as guys their size. Don't let some stupid sports science nonsense fool you their bone structure is much different and they simply aren't built to fight in a natural sense.

Lando likes this.
  8. Stagliano

Stagliano Yellow Belt

2 women beating Ngannou ?? WTF are you talking about. He'd knocked them out with ease. There is several tape showing one guy beating several men. I don't see how you could favor two girls who weight 70kg max over a man weighing 120 kg shredded. Man it's a pure non-sense, I really hope that you are trolling.

9. Chael_Sonnen

Chael_Sonnen White Belt

dude, have you ever been in a fight where its 2v1? unless ngannou KO's one of them, which is possible, 2 people is just too hard to fight. this is assuming its Valentina and Nunes vs Ngannou.

10. ZacMyBoy

ZacMyBoy White Belt

If they planned it.... The ladies could win.

11. Paolo Delutis

Paolo Delutis Black Belt

Mma rules or real combat

Mma rules..ngannou followed by being arrested..

Real combat rules..the ladies win via groin kick to head stomp X 8..

Just saying..never underestimate self defense techniques and nut shots

12. MileHigher

MileHigher AKA Mile-Hybrid

Im guessing the 8 women, but at least two or three of them end up dieded.

13. SKITZADACTYL

SKITZADACTYL Gold Belt

one sweeping bear paw would take out half of them if they stood close enough lmao.

14. Captain Herb

Captain Herb BTC Baron

Voting for the Gay Dude or the Babe from Hawaii
    Really you probably only need 3. Cyborg and Nunes for the take down and Gabi Garcia for the finish.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019 at 6:34 AM
    green giant likes this.
  15. Bjjpitbull8

Bjjpitbull8 Black Belt

He would knock a few of their heads off, but I think eventually one of them can jump on his back and sink in hooks and start going for a choke. He would have to defend that and the others could do some damage. He’s got a chance; that’s for sure.

16. Law Dog

Law Dog Green Belt

You’re a pussy if you can’t beat two dudes up at once. Stop talking immediately.

17. Koro_11

Koro_11 Silver Belt

While I agree that these women are that much stronger, tougher, better than any of the ones I sparred with, Francis Ngannou is also at least that much stronger, tougher, and better at fighting than I ever was, so I think it's relatively similar and comparable.

And ya, I've rolled around with some feisty girls, and my wife is no exception... but then again I was always just playing around at probably about 50% effort, while they were pretty much going near a 100% trying to prove themselves, and I still found it very easy to wrap them up with little effort.

I've never in my life really struck a woman full blast with intent to fuck her up like that, but when I imagine it it's not pretty. If I imagine someone like Ngannou taking a swing, I can literally picture broken necks and jaws hanging off their faces, it's kinda terrifying.

I think the problem with your thinking is the illusion that these 8 women will somehow work as one cohesive unit with one mind and plan. I'm guess you picture them forming a perfect circle around him and all attack at once, while he just stands in the center like a scared animal. But in a realistic situation this is not what happens. If he's told what the rules are and he is aware that these 8 women are coming to kill him, I think he would make very short work of them.

You have to also take the psychological effect into consideration, how do 7 women react to seeing him break one woman's neck in the first 3 seconds of the altercation. Men and women are very different, and it goes beyond just the physical.

justalurker and Lando like this.
  18. Mistah

Mistah Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

They can win by taking him down and wearing him out then submitting him.

green giant likes this.
  19. Chael_Sonnen

Chael_Sonnen White Belt

Ohh, im sorry lord, please teach me the mystical ways of street fighting. quit your bullshit. unless your 6'5 300 pounds of muscle, i doubt you could 2v1 my 80 year old grandpas.

20. Law Dog

Law Dog Green Belt

Am I supposed to apologize for having lethal hand speed and power? Also only a wimpy dude would say something like, “unless your 6'5 300 pounds of muscle”.
    Size means nothing you peasant. That’s why no one will remember your name.

<{natewhut}>