Who would win in an 8 on 1, the 8 best WMMA fighters vs Ngannou?

Am I supposed to apologize for having lethal hand speed and power? Also only a wimpy dude would say something like, “unless your 6'5 300 pounds of muscle”.
Size means nothing you peasant. That’s why no one will remember your name.

<{natewhut}>
Holy shit mate, your trolling so hard. just stop.

LOL women don't hit anywhere near as hard as guys their size. Don't let some stupid sports science nonsense fool you their bone structure is much different and they simply aren't built to fight in a natural sense.
Were talking pro mma fighters. Cyborg would ko you stiff and so would nunes. We are not talking average women moron.

While I agree that these women are that much stronger, tougher, better than any of the ones I sparred with, Francis Ngannou is also at least that much stronger, tougher, and better at fighting than I ever was, so I think it's relatively similar and comparable.

And ya, I've rolled around with some feisty girls, and my wife is no exception... but then again I was always just playing around at probably about 50% effort, while they were pretty much going near a 100% trying to prove themselves, and I still found it very easy to wrap them up with little effort.

I've never in my life really struck a woman full blast with intent to fuck her up like that, but when I imagine it it's not pretty. If I imagine someone like Ngannou taking a swing, I can literally picture broken necks and jaws hanging off their faces, it's kinda terrifying.

I think the problem with your thinking is the illusion that these 8 women will somehow work as one cohesive unit with one mind and plan. I'm guess you picture them forming a perfect circle around him and all attack at once, while he just stands in the center like a scared animal. But in a realistic situation this is not what happens. If he's told what the rules are and he is aware that these 8 women are coming to kill him, I think he would make very short work of them.

You have to also take the psychological effect into consideration, how do 7 women react to seeing him break one woman's neck in the first 3 seconds of the altercation. Men and women are very different, and it goes beyond just the physical.
Why in the hell would they all get in a line for him to ko? Ridiculous. Of course they would surround him, he would take a few out then get taken out, 100%. You are over estimating him like a god vs humans, he is just a man, a strong huge man but never the less a man.

Were talking pro mma fighters. Cyborg would ko you stiff and so would nunes. We are not talking average women moron.

LOL maybe you fool. I've trained enough and taken shots from much bigger kickboxers and mma fighters not to have a chick KO me. Women can only KO bitch men like you.

Back