Who would win in an 8 on 1, the 8 best WMMA fighters vs Ngannou?

How about giving Ngannou another fighter, T-Ferg would be a good one. They might actually clean house then. That way Francis can take on 4 and get rid of 2 under 30 seconds then he can kill the other two. Ferguson takes on 4 and he can make short work of a couple then go after the other 2 running from him.

Last edited:
Lol - what the fuck is going on around here ? I just find out that u can actually make a future on cejudo vs shev ( wtf) and now these threads.

Btw, 8 skilled fighters at one time - too much - women or not...... but they get to weigh in at walk around .

The women easily.

Suarez and Andrade each grab a leg,
Nunes and Holm tee off,
JJ and Rose help out
Easy money and that's only 6 girls.

They're still pro fighters.

Can't believe I seriously answered this. What has this place done to me.

Last edited:
Whether it's in the ring, the cage or the bedroom, all 8 would be pregnant within 3 rounds.

He would be launching them like pinball. Legit the only chance for the women is if Gabi Garcia is one of them, and she focuses strictly on getting him down. Even then, he just generates too much power.

zangief.gif

He would be launching them like pinball. Legit the only chance for the women is if Gabi Garcia is one of them, and she focuses strictly on getting him down. Even then, he just generates too much power.
Even if Gabi was one of them, I don't see the women being able to tie up and control a fresh N'Gannou at all. I'm sure Francis would tire out and get finished very quickly if the women just kept on him relentlessly though.

Here's Gabi and Cyborg trying to control Rob Emerson:

Even if Gabi was one of them, I don't see the women being able to tie up and control a fresh N'Gannou at all. I'm sure Francis would tire out and get finished very quickly if the women just kept on him relentlessly though.

Here's Gabi and Cyborg trying to control Rob Emerson:

Yeah, heavyweights are monsters. Derrick Lewis just stands up when he wants to when fellow heavyweights are on top of him, generally.

If nut shots are allowed, maybe the ladies can get something going.

when you think about it, 8 isn't more of an advantage than 4. They'd get in the way of each other, block each other etc. Ngannou beats 4 or 8 tho.
At the end of the day they're just women and that man is a killer.

Gustafsson has really fallen low.

5 girls holding his limbs. 3 take turns.

If they were seriously determined , they would probably win easily, though with posible casualties.

Nec Hercules contra plures ..

Last edited:
That is fucking moronic. Ngannou would be dead inside a minute.
So true lol. Id bet on the women if there were 2 of them. Nobodies ever seen a street fight? You can't grapple 2 people at once.

The girls would win easy if they all rushed him. Not easy to deal with 4-5 average men let alone trained fighters. He would take a few out for sure but end up getting choked out.

Back