Who would win in a street fight? if Conor and Khabib fought?

Would like to see Conor give a rematch other than him always wanting one. Is he the only champ champ that has never defended his titles?

I personally think Conor would win in a hand to hand combat no weapons nobody to jump in just them two using their bodies to fight.

Rules favor wrestlers now a days, khabib wouldn't last very long with lets say pride rules.

Grind wrestlers like kamaru usman, colby covington would crumble.

Ben askren would probably die in that octagon. If robbie wasn't limited by rules.
How retarded are you? Khabib would pick him up immediately and smash him into the concrete . It would be over so fast

Just out of curiosity, in what respect do you think the rules helped Askren in their fight? If he wasn’t getting out of that choke he was a dead man.
kicks/knees to grounded opponent. also could've stuck a finger in askren eye after the slam

one on one in a streetfight, Conor might stuff a takedown from Khabib and land a few tough shots... or Khabib gets the takedown and Conor is in alot of trouble... it could go either way imo.
more times khabib than Conor
but I think i would still take Conor's boxing over khabibs wrestling in a street fight, just in case of multiple people in a rumble, i wouldnt want to go to the ground.

I personally think Conor would win in a hand to hand combat no weapons nobody to jump in just them two using their bodies to fight.

Rules favor wrestlers now a days, khabib wouldn't last very long with lets say pride rules.

Ben askren would probably die in that octagon. If robbie wasn't limited by rules.
Troll harder.

it would be worse without a referee protecting him

If we're talking about head butts, biting, fish hooks, breaking fingers, etc all being legal. the sport heavily favors wrestlers.

You change those rules, and Mark Coleman probably has a win over Fedor in Pride.

As multiple posters stated, Khabib would smash Conor's head against the concrete

I'd bet on Connor for sure. The UFC rules protect lame fighters spamming td's.

kicks/knees to grounded opponent. also could've stuck a finger in askren eye after the slam

from that position punches were the only concrete offence he could land, in order to kick or knee him he'd have lost his position.
Since Askren escaped after being grounded and while controlled in the ground what tells you that he could't do that before being hitted with no weigh on him?

at what moment in their fight did you think to yourself that a street fight would have gave conor the victory??

So to confirm; you are also NotoriusMillions and NotoriusLeftHand?

Why can’t mods just IP ban you fucking losers.

What if Conor had a large frozen salmon and Khabib only had a can of baked beans? Nobody else about and it's in an empty swimming pool which someone has dumped loads of rancid butter in...... I don't mean that they are swimming in it but it's enough to cover the floor.....

is grabbing the street cage allowed? and how long of laying is allowed before the street referee stands them up?

Khabib would get a three-piece (Package of Crips, Spice Burger, Breakfast Roll) with the Soda (TK Red Lemonade).

Then Conor would glide on out of there.

It would come down to who is the first person willing to bite or eye gouge...

but I think i would still take Conor's boxing over khabibs wrestling in a street fight, just in case of multiple people in a rumble, i wouldnt want to go to the ground.

If you’re badly outnumbered then I agree, because (1) you can’t afford to go to the ground, and (2) your only hope is to get a couple quick KO’s.

from that position punches were the only concrete offence he could land, in order to kick or knee him he'd have lost his position.
Since Askren escaped after being grounded and while controlled in the ground what tells you that he could't do that before being hitted with no weigh on him?

I think that’s right. Standing up for a soccer kick is a big risk. If you land it clean, great. But the opponent has a great chance to get up. Personally I think Lawler’s best chance was doing what he did—keep the arm trapped and rain bombs. If he’d placed one of those shots a little better it probably would have been lights out.

Back