Who would win in a street fight? if Conor and Khabib fought?

giphy.gif

I personally think Conor would win in a hand to hand combat no weapons nobody to jump in just them two using their bodies to fight.

Rules favor wrestlers now a days, khabib wouldn't last very long with lets say pride rules.

Grind wrestlers like kamaru usman, colby covington would crumble.

Ben askren would probably die in that octagon. If robbie wasn't limited by rules.
Khabib grabs Conor's jacket and hip-tosses him on his neck. Judo/Sambo > any other martial art in a real fight and it's not even close.

Khabib easily. He's always rolling at least five deep, with guys that would follow him into battle. Conor's guys can't even keep one "unruly" fan with an iPhone at bay.

Just out of curiosity, in what respect do you think the rules helped Askren in their fight? If he wasn’t getting out of that choke he was a dead man.

When ben askren was getting pounded before he recovered he would be dead meat. Robbie was smashing him down, almost sent his head flying through the fucking octagon.

Shut the fanboying.

A double leg takedown on pavement would most likely result in a KO for Khabib

Assuming that khabib could land a take down like that in a street fight. Conor can land illegal strikes right on that head of his and poke his eyes out while khabib is holding on to him.

If they entered a clinch it would be over for khabib.

Khabib would slam his head on the concrete and give him permanent brain damage.

If conor can defend one take down (which he would be able to) and then lands a good strike, khabib will be stumbling, conor can then use that opportunity to kick khabib right in the balls, maybe even punch him down there too. along with landing blows he couldn't in the octagon.

TS with the username Notorious with a Conor av, and he favoured Conor, bold move!

That said, Khabib literally kills Conor, no Herb to save Conor.

Assuming that khabib could land a take down like that in a street fight. Conor can land illegal strikes right on that head of his and poke his eyes out while khabib is holding on to him.

Lol fuck a double leg takedown, if khabib gets ahold of any article of clothing of Conor he better eyepoke,bite and pray cause that man would be fucked. Khabib has trained multiple grappling disciplines since he was a kid. If he clinches with Conor anywhere, it's over.

Last edited:
I'd say Khabib since he'd probably control the fight on the ground and could even seriously hurt McGregor with a takedown on concrete but you can't forget that McGregor showed us that he has no issue with being dirty as hell.

Would he start biting fingers? Would he start scratching eyes? Would he start punching balls? Would he start headbutting?

Yes.

Hahaha

Khabib dumps Connie on his head, easily. You realize basically all Khabib’s takedowns happen, in the clinch, right?

I honestly think Conor avatars make you retarded

I'd say Khabib since he'd probably control the fight on the ground and could even seriously hurt McGregor with a takedown on concrete but you can't forget that McGregor showed us that he has no issue with being dirty as hell.

Would he start biting fingers? Would he start scratching eyes? Would he start punching balls? Would he start headbutting?

Yes.
And would Khabib just not do those things?

One takedown and Conor is out cold

And would Khabib just not do those things?

One takedown and Conor is out cold

I did bring up that a takedown could seriously hurt McGregor and that I favored Khabib.

Would Khabib fight dirty? Maybe but it's far more likely that McGreogr would. We already saw him cheat repeatedly against Khabib; when in a desperate state of mind.

Last edited:
Connor would not get pinned in by the cage, less chance of a takedown, CM would ko him with reduced risk of the takedown. Plus no gloves means that magic lefthand gets way more lethal

Hahaha

Khabib dumps Connie on his head, easily. You realize basically all Khabib’s takedowns happen, in the clinch, right?

I honestly think Conor avatars make you retarded

Conor could bite a chunk or two out of khabib in the clinch and then following up with some dirty blows while hes hurt.

Back