Elections Who wins the Stacey Abrams sweepstakes?

How did that work out for John McCain?
If you think you are making a point you are not.

I have NOT commented on whether its a winning decision. People thought Obama and Trump and other politicians around the world could not win due to lack of experience and those worked out fine and increasingly are. Experience is regularly rejected now.

But who cares. Again I made no point on it being a winning strategy or not.

My discussion with him was solely over whether the SOLE reason blacks would vote for her was because or her skin colour and if they were "uniformed and racist". , if they did.

That is what we are discussing. So if you have a view on THAT then we can discuss it otherwise take your strawman elsewhere.

Last edited:
I love how you are lying about what you said as you know what you ACTUALLY said was stupid and racist. No you did not bring up experience. What you said and what I replied to was this:

"...Democrats believe that black voters are such uninformed racists that they'll vote primarily for skin color,"

You see. You say nothing about experience or lack thereof. You say black voters would only vote for her because or her skin colour and if they were uniformed and racist.

That is a big difference but I'll allow you to dick tuck and run away from and lie about what you said to try and hide from it.
OK, here comes some more elder abuse. You're so goddamn senile, you have no idea what you're even typing anymore.

Here is the post I initially responded to about her having no qualifications and losing the only seat she's run for of any consequence.
What’s the appeal of Stacey Abrams? All she’s done is lose an election and refuse to accept the results

And here is me again talking about her lack of experience and the actual experience of other people's picks
The examples you gave were established politicians. Pence was in congress for 12 years and a governor for 4, Biden had been a senator since the 1830s. These picks lent credibility to relatively inexperienced presidential candidates and assurance they weren't going to shift things too radically. Trump had never held office and Obama only had half a senate term. Stacy Abrams doesn't do any of that. She was a state rep for a few years, had a failed gubernatorial run and refused to accept the results. She doesn't add any credibility.

I wouldn't say the same thing if it was mo cowan or cory booker, or any of the US reps who've actually been in US congress before or at least held a major seat like a governor, but picking Stacy Abrams screams "yeah, I'll take anybody that's black because my numbers with black voters are tanking". There are plenty of legitimate picks among the black governors and congress members, but race seems to be Abrams only qualification instead of a twofold purpose of expanding the base and adding credibility through experience.

And yet again having to post the same thing because you either can't read or didn't bother and felt posting a rage response anyway.
I said she has no experience in the federal government, never run a state or even a city, and that somehow gets twisted in your head into " You said you don't think she lends credibility because she doesn't appeal to you. Racist!".

Get lost, boomer
tenor.gif

And again in yet another post

{<doc}
She couldn't even win her own state's gubernatorial election, and the 2 of them would have a combined 0 experience in the federal government.

Yes, people did say that about Obama, WHICH IS WHY HE FUCKING CHOSE A RUNNING MATE WITH 36 YEARS IN THE SENATE!
So I will say again that Stacy Abrams has 0 experience and the only reason to pick her for VP would be if you thought skin color and diversity was an adequate replacement for experience, which it isn't and would not help Bloomberg win. You can go back to yelling at clouds now.

That's like asking "who wins the red hot poker up the arse sweepstakes". Nobody really.

OK, here comes some more elder abuse. You're so goddamn senile, you have no idea what you're even typing anymore.

Here is the post I initially responded to about her having no qualifications and losing the only seat she's run for of any consequence.

And here is me again talking about her lack of experience and the actual experience of other people's picks

And yet again having to post the same thing because you either can't read or didn't bother and felt posting a rage response anyway.

And again in yet another post

So I will say again that Stacy Abrams has 0 experience and the only reason to pick her for VP would be if you thought skin color and diversity was an adequate replacement for experience, which it isn't and would not help Bloomberg win. You can go back to yelling at clouds now.
Hahaha. I love that you are still lying about your posts. Its not a long thread and anyone can see your lie. You can quote of context all you want and it will not help you.

At least that means you are embarrassed by your racism and do not want to own it. So i'll take that.

AGAIN THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID AND WAS YOUR POINT...

"...Democrats believe that black voters are such uninformed racists that they'll vote primarily for skin color,"

You see. You say nothing about experience or lack thereof. You say black voters would only vote for her because or her skin colour and if they were uniformed and racist.

You later tried to pivot it to a complaint over experience ONLY AFTER i challenged you on your racist statement. And that makes no sense given your quoted comment above. Now you are saying Black voters who would vote for her are uniformed and racist and voting based on skin colour if they choose an 'less experienced' candidate, when we have seen a trend for some time now of voters not giving a fuck about experience (Trump and so many others) but if black voters value something more than experience it has to be because they uniformed racists.

Look I will give you a break and say maybe you did not mean to make a racist comment and instead it was just your usual 'painfully stupid' type you meant. But there is no Option C beyond that. You were either racist or painfully stupid.

Hahaha. I love that you are still lying about your posts. Its not a long thread and anyone can see your lie. You can quote of context all you want and it will not help you.

At least that means you are embarrassed by your racism and do not want to own it. So i'll take that.

AGAIN THIS IS WHAT YOU SAID AND WAS YOUR POINT...

You later tried to pivot it to a complaint over experience ONLY AFTER i challenged you on your racist statement. And that makes no sense given your quoted comment above. Now you are saying Black voters who would vote for her are uniformed and racist and voting based on skin colour if they choose an 'less experienced' candidate, when we have seen a trend for some time now of voters not giving a fuck about experience (Trump and so many others) but if black voters value something more than experience it has to be because they uniformed racists.

Look I will give you a break and say maybe you did not mean to make a racist comment and instead it was just your usual 'painfully stupid' type you meant. But there is no Option C beyond that. You were either racist or painfully stupid.
That "pain" is probably just your arthritis acting up again.

Lol at being so low IQ and desperate to be offended that you resort to your amateur mind reading abilities. Several other posters have made the same point and you're too damn stupid to realize that you're stupid and have no point.

iu

That "pain" is probably just your arthritis acting up again.

Lol at being so low IQ and desperate to be offended that you resort to your amateur mind reading abilities. Several other posters have made the same point and you're too damn stupid to realize that you're stupid and have no point.

iu
Your defense now is 'other posters say stupid and racist things so why get angry at me.'.

Good one.

At least you are not denying it now.

Last edited:
AOC is going to become Secretary of State under Bernie. If you are gonna destroy this country might as well destroy it bigly like Rome so we never forget our past mistakes. Hrrmmm.

She would be a good choice for any of them, both for her demographic influence and for her being a badass and good candidate for the job. I'm guessing that just before the convention is the most likely timing, because that's how it usually happens. But there's a small but real chance of there being a contested convention with Abrams being the presumptive pick of one of the people in the running for the nomination, I guess?
What makes her a good candidate? Petulant person who wouldn't even concede her loss that wasn't really even close. All she does is identity politics. She is a horrible candidate.

This is funny as fuck. It was obvious that all of the shine was getting was just empty pandering to black female voters, but she actually let it get to her head.

Nobody was ever going to pick her as a running mate just because she got national attention for losing a gubernatorial race.

She's just like Beto. Could've had full support of the party to run for Senate, but her ego got the better of her.

Stacey Abrams is fat, ugly, and dumb. In other words, your typical leftist.

Looking at Stacey Abrams makes me hungry...

What? Who would want to pick her for anything?

Extremely obese (yes, that matters) women who's never held an office higher then state legislature and recently lost a gubernatorial race.

Am i taking crazy pills? People want her as Bidens running mate?? Why?? Why would she be a good choice for anything?

How did that work out for John McCain?
Do you think it would have made any difference? The GOP was extremely unpopular due to the financial crisis and Bush's handling of it.
The thing about experience is that it should matter but it probably doesn't for the average voter.
This is funny as fuck. It was obvious that all of the shine was getting was just empty pandering to black female voters, but she actually let it get to her head.

Nobody was ever going to pick her as a running mate just because she got national attention for losing a gubernatorial race.

She's just like Beto. Could've had full support of the party to run for Senate, but her ego got the better of her.

I agree she lost an opportunity for a Senate seat but she is not wrong on — after blowing her senate chance — trying for VP and acting all confident. That's a way to keep the spotlight on herself.

What? Who would want to pick her for anything?

Extremely obese (yes, that matters) women who's never held an office higher then state legislature and recently lost a gubernatorial race.

Am i taking crazy pills? People want her as Bidens running mate?? Why?? Why would she be a good choice for anything?
She should seriously lose weight. It's not an attack on her physical appearance — despite it helping in elections — but obese people are much more likely to die, from various cases, and for COVID-19 it's a major risk factor. Having an over 70 year old man as President and a morbidly obese woman as Vice-President doesn't seem very wise.

She should seriously lose weight. It's not an attack on her physical appearance — despite it helping in elections — but obese people are much more likely to die, from various cases, and for COVID-19 it's a major risk factor. Having an over 70 year old man as President and a morbidly obese woman as Vice-President doesn't seem very wise.

Agree 100%.

And just personally, I cannot and will not vote for an obese person. If you can't get a handle on something as simple (and extremely important!) as your health, why should I trust you as my elected representative? Being (and staying) obese speaks to a few different personality traits, none of which are positive.

Back