Who wins? Mendes vs. KZ

r u kidding me? there is a very good chance Mendes knocks KZ out if he connects like he did the other night...that dude is one of the heaviest hitters at FW...IMO theres absolutely no way KZ knocks Mendes out if anything...KZ has technique but doesnt pack power...i could see him maybe getting a sub since the dude pulls out such tricky submissions but i think Mendes wins this fight more times then not...big KZ fan but the truth is the truth...

KZ has power what are you talking about. He cant one punch KO guys (well he has done that too) but hes knocked down or hurt almost every fighter hes fought. A lot of his sub wins came after he hurts guys.

He knocked down Ishiwatari, wobbled Omigawa, knocked down Garcia, wobbled Poirier , Knocked out Hominick, Knocked out fanjin son, knocked out Pajonsuk. Etc

He would have way more tko wins but he always goes for subs after knocking guys down.

Its crazy how Chad KOs two guys who arent UFC caliber fighters one guy on like 4 days notice. 2 KOs in his whole UFC career and hes now going to KO a much more polished striker in KZ

UFC making hype must be easy with such gullible fans

Zombie all the way.He's the guy to dethrone Aldo.

I'll be honest with you.. KZ was supposed to lose his last 2 fights..I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to win against Mendes

Its crazy how Chad KOs two guys who arent UFC caliber fighters one guy on like 4 days notice. 2 KOs in his whole UFC career and hes now going to KO a much more polished striker in KZ

UFC making hype must be easy with such gullible fans
Roop had no WEC/UFC KOs (and only 1 win out of 4 fights) when he KOd Jung.

mendes is a tough match for almost everyone at FW. he's still improving too. KZ has looked great since coming over from the wec but i don't think he's fought the caliber opponents mendes has. mendes by decision.

I think Mendes would grind out a decision, but he won't be able to take him down at will. He might score enough takedowns to squeek out the win. War KZ, though :icon_lol:

Mendes is a couple notches above KZ - - hard fought UD for $$Money$$

The Walking Dead hype train is a tad ridiculous. George Roop agrees as well.

Back