Who wins? Mendes vs. KZ

I could see Mendes holding him down and winning a UD sadly. But it depends how good Jung's guard has gotten. Maybe he'll look for sweeps and attacks from bottom but it's hard against a guy like Mendes who isn't exactly the most aggressive on the ground.

Why would KZ take this fight if he is next in line for the title?

Ya and if you had to bet your life on KZ vs Roop TODAY you would bet on KZ all day so why would you even make this kind of arguement that doesnt matter anymore?

I might honestly bet on Roop. KZ is on a 3 fight win streak,but the only good fighter he beat was Dustin. You aren't even a good troll dude. I don't even know why I or other people on sherdog respond to you.

I might honestly bet on Roop. KZ is on a 3 fight win streak,but the only good fighter he beat was Dustin. You aren't even a good troll dude. I don't even know why I or other people on sherdog respond to you.

Hominick wasn't good when KZ beat him?

talkin about a troll here eh... pretty ironic :redface:

Shawn had died,so no he wasn't as good as he had been.

no dude KZ just ktfo of Hominick and his soul was just taken. you cant go from lasting 25 minute with Aldo to a bad fighter in 6 months. Hominick was losing later cuz his soul was taken and he was never the same. After a brutal KO fighters tend to go on losing streak like that in some cases and this is that case.

KZ has been looking really good lately but I don't see why anyone would not have Mendes as a favorite going against any FW that isn't Edgar or Aldo

Mendes gettin mad hype as a finisher after beating up a fighter with no stand up and an extremely short term rep.

Mendes gettin mad hype as a finisher after beating up a fighter with no stand up and an extremely short term rep.

Haven't heard much hype of him being a finisher after two fights, though it wouldn't surprise me on sherdog.

I think Mendes should be held pretty high though; he's been flawless outside of his first round lost to Aldo

Haven't heard much hype of him being a finisher after two fights, though it wouldn't surprise me on sherdog.

I think Mendes should be held pretty high though; he's been flawless outside of his first round lost to Aldo

He beat guys that are meh in UFC. In WEC he fought pretty decent competition in Koch and Swanson, but they improved but so did Mendes. But Mendes didn't fight a top competition in the last couple years aside from Aldo which he got KTFO so I'm not sure how he would do against top guys now. Mendes would get fucked by KZ pretty easily imo just because KZ can neutralize Mendes' wrestling with his jits and striking

Back