Who wins? Mendes vs. KZ

How the hell does this fight make sense?! Mendez beat a one trick, non-athlete in his last fight since being TKOed by Aldo. No sense at all in pairing him up with a guy on a win streak nearing title contention, who is actually a fan favorite and exciting finisher- things Mendes is clearly not.

thank you. Although even if they fight it wouldn't worry me. :icon_lol:

Lol at ppl still discredit KZ for roop KO hes a different fighter and improved so much
on topic i say mendez UD would be more likely

Could go either way. Two possible outcomes -

1.) Mendes wins via UD.
2.) KZ finishes Mendes.

There is no way Mendes is able to submit or KO Zombie lol. He's got a solid chin. Roop head kick would have KOd most fighters. Its like using Chonan as an example to show how vulnerable Anderson Silva is.

Could go either way. Two possible outcomes -

1.) Mendes wins via UD.
2.) KZ finishes Mendes.

There is no way Mendes is able to submit or KO Zombie lol. He's got a solid chin. Roop head kick would have KOd most fighters. Its like using Chonan as an example to show how vulnerable Anderson Silva is.

r u kidding me? there is a very good chance Mendes knocks KZ out if he connects like he did the other night...that dude is one of the heaviest hitters at FW...IMO theres absolutely no way KZ knocks Mendes out if anything...KZ has technique but doesnt pack power...i could see him maybe getting a sub since the dude pulls out such tricky submissions but i think Mendes wins this fight more times then not...big KZ fan but the truth is the truth...

I think I'd tip Mendes if I was forced to choose but I'm honestly not sure. Would love to see it though.

Also who the hell has Mendes fought that suggests he can beat KZ convincingly?

Take your time folks.

cub swanson, rani yaha, erik koch...wtf r u talking about? those 3 are all legit fighters that could give KZ a solid fight...that was insanely easy...

r u kidding me? there is a very good chance Mendes knocks KZ out if he connects like he did the other night...that dude is one of the heaviest hitters at FW...IMO theres absolutely no way KZ knocks Mendes out if anything...KZ has technique but doesnt pack power...i could see him maybe getting a sub since the dude pulls out such tricky submissions but i think Mendes wins this fight more times then not...big KZ fan but the truth is the truth...

I didn't say KZ would KO Mendes, but there is more chance of that happening than Mendes KOing him. Mendes is a top top wrestler and it is possible that he holds KZ down for a GnP session. KZ has fought pro kick boxers and a three time Muay Thai champ, if he couldn't knock him out i doubt Mendes could. It could happen but highly unlikely. Oh and yeah im not a KZ fan although i do like him, Aldo fan here, truth is the truth.

cub swanson, rani yaha, erik koch...wtf r u talking about? those 3 are all legit fighters that could give KZ a solid fight...that was insanely easy...

Swanson has a punchers chance. Rani would get picked apart standing and koch would get subbed esaily

No, I meant him. He's nothing special, maybe a gate keeper at best.

you can't seriously believe that? the first round between him and aldo was very close, and he's won pretty much every round of every fight, he's the number 2 guy for a reason

Who are these people? George and Roop?

It's the only fight the detractors have, getting caught by a head kick for someone with ridiculous kicks that would have sent anyone in the division to the floor. Mendes is a scary fight for Zombie no doubt but I think it's a war, zombie has the more dynamic stand-up and the BJJ to make Mendes warya bout grinding out a wrestling match. The short of it is both fighters can end this fight in a multitude of ways, which should make for a great fight.

Swanson has a punchers chance. Rani would get picked apart standing and koch would get subbed esaily

Jesus, you must be the biggest kz hugger on this board. Yeah, he's an exciting, awesome fighter, but you fail to see his flaws. He relies on his chin more than defense. His striking is pretty sloppy, but everyone seems to think he's a world beater striker because of the poirier and hominick wins, while hominick has been outstruck in each fight since, and poirier was getting pretty beat up by brookins last night. I could definitely see him taking down and subbing cub, but if it stays standing against cub or Koch, he loses both. He for sure destroys yayha, he's not that great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back