Who wins at UFC On FOX 6? Rampage Jackson or Glover Teixeira?

I'm going with Glover. I really think he has a great deal of momentum and I really like the skills I see from him stacked against anyone in the division. If Rampage comes in at his best this will really be amazing. We not have seen Glover against the very best the division has to offer yet, but I like what I see, and when I see Machida saying he's "unbelievable" with a look of a amazement on his face? I tend to imagine he's probably the real deal.

10n6wl0.jpg

Rampage via KO/TKO.

That prediction came when the 1st fight announced in Rio and it hasn't changed.

The Glover hype train will come to an end.

That's probably what you said when Shogun fought Gus, right?

That's probably what you said when Shogun fought Gus, right?

What a load of shit. Gustafsson was at least proven against middle of the pack fighters going into the Shogun fight. Glover is not. Rampage is an enormous step up from the likes of Kyle Kingsbury and Fabio Maldonado (who, again, almost knocked him out). Lots of you are going to be feeling really, really stupid in a few weeks.

Speaking of being stupid with fight predictions I see you're running a little low on vCash. Going out on a limb here but you went all in on JDS didn't you? Lol.

It's a tough one, but this is one of the few times I'll be pulling for Rampage. I think people are criminally underrating him going into this fight. Rampage still has a solid chin and good enough boxing to hang with Glover. I'm also kind of tired of the lack of respect he gets on these forums. He's top 5 all-time at LHW (arguably top 3), yet people act like he's a can. I've even seen people discredit his career - ridiculous. When you see me defending Rampage, you know something is wrong with the forums.

Get 'em, Page!

[/10n6wl0.jpg[/img]

jdswhy.jpg

And you say you're a Wanderlei fan, Mister!

Glover via speedy punches. Hope I'm wrong and Page counters his aggression. I just think the speed difference makes that hard to do.

Rampage's hands are FAR faster than Glover's. True, he's a bit of a plodder but his head movement and boxing are top-notch. Glover swings wild, he's a brawler.

Heart Rampage, head Glover. Going strictly by momentum I chose Glover, but I'd like to see Rampage get a good win here.

Heart Rampage, head Glover. Going strictly by momentum I chose Glover, but I'd like to see Rampage get a good win here.

Momentum vs jobbers. Rampage is not Kyle Kingsbury nor is he Fabio Maldonado, who almost knocked Glover out.

I think Glover rather easily, I think he can match Quintons stand up game, if not surpass it. And if it goes to the ground then it will most likely be all Glover.

Rampage can win but his heart is not in this anymore. His durability has protected him from the fate of fighters like Wand, and Sakuraba, but I hope he leaves soon. He has zero left to prove to fickle and disrespectful fans of this sport.

Really want to say Rampage but his heart isn't in it anymore. He could win, and It'd be great if he did, but I think he'll show up to collect his last paycheck.

This goes one of two ways, both with Glover winning, and it not even being close. Also my odds on how it happens.

1. Glover mauls Page for a tko, as brutally as Wand 1-2. (15%)

2. Page comes in looking for a paycheck, and spends the entire for trying to not lose. 30-27 Glover. (85%)

Regardless of who people think will win, it would be better if Glover wins. Becoming a new opponent for Jones.

Jones already embarrassed Rampage.

Back