Who wins at UFC On FOX 6? Rampage Jackson or Glover Teixeira?

It's a tough one, but this is one of the few times I'll be pulling for Rampage. I think people are criminally underrating him going into this fight. Rampage still has a solid chin and good enough boxing to hang with Glover. I'm also kind of tired of the lack of respect he gets on these forums. He's top 5 all-time at LHW (arguably top 3), yet people act like he's a can. I've even seen people discredit his career - ridiculous. When you see me defending Rampage, you know something is wrong with the forums.

Get 'em, Page!

jdswhy.jpg

And you say you're a Wanderlei fan, Mister!

Hey, Wandy lost fair and square, nothing wrong with that! hehehe... but I'm hoping he catches Glover with that same left.

I want to see Rampage win for two reasons

1) I like Rampage and I'd like to see him smash someone like he used to.

2) If Rampage losses the term "Changing of the Guard" will not only become the most overused term for the year, but it'll also be so damn true too. Page needs to win this one for all the old goats out there.

No hate for Rampage, both guys have a lot to prove here.. But I definitely see Glover taking a decision or even a late finish.

Glover by decision. Rampage is like a retired fighter still in activity.

is rampage loses he was always shit and just got lucky. if glover loses he was never meant for ufc.

not actually sure who gets hand raised but i expect it to be after a highlight reel KO. glover winning makes for better future story line.

rampage is going to fuck this dude up.

Option #3 lol

But really... Either Glover beats him up for 3 rounds or Rampage catches him with his hands down and knocks his head off.

Glover by UD. He is going to beat up Rampage. I have no faith in Rampage. He is a shell of his former self.

Quinton Jackson ‏@Rampage4real

Physically ahead of plan. Surrounded by great people makes it impossible to not feel great even when exhausted! Ya feel me?

I am going with Zen Page.

If it stays standing rampage.
But I think glover will take him down and sub him.

What decade was it when Rampage last KO'd anybody?

Wow...the poll is much closer than I think it would be...
And lol at all people thinking Rampage is gonna ko Glover,
sure it is mma, and anything can happen, but
when is the last time Rampage ko anyone?

No wonder betting company makes so much money.

Glover by KO second round

Glover. Rampage is far past his prime and I just don't think he really gives a shit anymore.

Voted Slampage, hopefully we get to see him KO not only Chuck, but his protege as well :D

Back