Who wins at UFC On FOX 6? Rampage Jackson or Glover Teixeira?

Glover - Decision

WAR Rampage! Doesn't matter who wins I'm just rootin for one of my faves.

Rampage win = go out like a boss
Glover win = movement in the LHW

Who knows. Rampage is so inconsistent I really can't put much faith in him.

Rampage will stop Glover in brutal fashion.

Rampage has the game to beat Glover, but my faith in him isn't that strong anymore.

Rampage via KO/TKO.

That prediction came when the 1st fight announced in Rio and it hasn't changed.

The Glover hype train will come to an end.

Rampage hasn't looked very good in the last few years in any fight.. I think Glover might actually come out and give Rampage the stand up war hes been complaining about not getting. Im going to go with Rampage by KO but wouldn't be suprised if it ends up going to a decision

Think this fight is going to be surprisingly pedestrian with Glover taking an unconvincing decision.

Rampage hasn't looked very good in the last few years in any fight.. I think Glover might actually come out and give Rampage the stand up war hes been complaining about not getting. Im going to go with Rampage by KO but wouldn't be suprised if it ends up going to a decision

If Glover wants to win he's gonna need to take Page down. Standing will definitely end in a KO for him.

I'm hoping Rampage wins but I think Glover beats Rampage down for 3 rounds earning a UD.

Rampage hasn't shown me he wants to win as opposed to he wants to get paid. I bought into him beating Jones and making a huge come back in Japan, yet he let me down. I will not be fooled for a 3rd time.

Glover via decision.

I would love to see Glover go Chute Boxe on Rampage and get a stoppage, but more than likely Rampage will catch him with a counter hook in an exchange and put him out or hurt him enough to steal the fight.

Rampage via Decision

rampage has looked AWFUL

glover has got this

:eek:

I'm hoping Rampage wins but I think Glover beats Rampage down for 3 rounds earning a UD.

Rampage hasn't shown me he wants to win as opposed to he wants to get paid. I bought into him beating Jones and making a huge come back in Japan, yet he let me down. I will not be fooled for a 3rd time.

Glover via decision.

Yeah I want him to win but I won't say "He's motivated", "Got that look in his eye", or "He want's his belt back".

If Glover wants to win he's gonna need to take Page down. Standing will definitely end in a KO for him.

Jardine, Rashad, Machida, Hamill, Jones & Bader stood with him yet he didn't get KO'd.

Rampage is not the same fighter he once was. He has a chance in knocking out Glover but a slim chance.

Most likely Glover beats Page up on the feet and on the ground.

Would love to him win his last fight though.

Back