Who wins at UFC On FOX 6? Rampage Jackson or Glover Teixeira?

Lol some stupid ass people on Sherdog. I can't believe Glover's winning this poll. He's certainly NOT winning this fight.

Just added this thread to my list of bookmarks, cannot wait to bump it.

I'm amazed this is even close lol.

All I know is whom ever loses will be called overrated after the fight is over.

So I picked that.

War Rampage!

Glover will win. Rampage has no motivation left and he is decidedly one-dimensional. Rampage could have had it all. Guy likes to be fat and box.

Glover will win. Rampage has no motivation left and he is decidedly one-dimensional. Rampage could have had it all. Guy likes to be fat and box.

If you're a hater and you know it clap your hands.

*clap* *clap*

Rampage can't,"bus-a-grape." Anymore.

Whenever I root for rampage he loses, and whenever I root against him he wins. For the first time in a while, i'm pulling for his opponent, so my magical powers are going to force a Rampage victory.

In all seriousness, I think Glover takes this 29-28 UD, maybe 29-27. See him doing really well the first two rounds, possibly hurting Quinton pretty bad in one of them, but not being able to finish him. In the third round, he'll have slowed a bit, despite his supposed good cardio, from the earlier bursts to try to finish, and rampage will win the final round, but lose the fight as a whole.

My .02

So... you're a hater?

Rampage can't,"bus-a-grape." Anymore.

If you're a hater and you know it then your posts will surely show it if you're a hater and you know it clap your hands.

*clap* *clap*

still see Glover trying to wrestle fuck rampage but hope I'm wrong and he tries to stand with him

Lol some stupid ass people on Sherdog. I can't believe Glover's winning this poll. He's certainly NOT winning this fight.

Just added this thread to my list of bookmarks, cannot wait to bump it.

wow you made your acc last month, such big balls !

Rampage is going down.

Glover by submission, and it won't be hard.

wow you made your acc last month, such big balls !

Rampage is going down.

Glover by submission, and it won't be hard.

Lol ok. Like I said this thread is on my bookmarks and I'm just itching to bump it. Hopefully you're around to see it Double Yellow Hater.

Who knows. Rampage is so inconsistent...

Indeed.

Rampage is too streaky in his last five fights. I think he has the potential to be Teixeira, but I don't think he will. If he fights with a desire and will to win, he'll have a very good chance. If he fights with the mentality of ambivalence for his mma career that he has had for the past several years, he probably will be steamrolled.

Rampage by KO. My reasoning consists of blind fanboyism exacerbated by nostalgia. I can admit that.

Rampage fights just for pay checks, not to win. Hopefully he is cut after he loses this one.

Back