Who wins at UFC On FOX 6? Rampage Jackson or Glover Teixeira?

if you don't pick the 3rd option you don't know shit about anything and you're a tuf noob who should delete your accounts.

I voted for option 3.
If Rampage loses, it's because he's old, unmotivated and on his way out.
If Glover loses it's because he's overhyped and has no chin/cardio/ground game/gameplan.

And really I have no idea who'll win, though I'm leaning towards Glover.

Confident in Rampage. As dumb as that sounds.

Rampage via whatever hook counter he wants. Word out of rampages camp he's looking good and is focused. Also his twitter and instagram has been positive for the last few months. Jimi manguwa (sc) said rampage has been owning him in training and his striking is similar to glovers.

Its his last fight he just wants to get it over with and move on to bigger and better things according to him......

Strangely im having a hard time giving a shit about this fight....

Q

I am going for Glover by sub. He will wear down during the fight and Glover is a legit threat from the top.

Hoping for Glover, nothing against Rampage but if he wins it doesn't really do anything for the division.

Who knows this is TRT Rampage now. . . fountain of youth back to his Pride days :-o

EDIT: Hes been on TRT for almost a year now. . .

Last edited:
Rampage via whatever hook counter he wants. Word out of rampages camp he's looking good and is focused. Also his twitter and instagram has been positive for the last few months. Jimi manguwa (sc) said rampage has been owning him in training and his striking is similar to glovers.

lol at basing your pick on Rampage "being motivated" again for the 10th fight in a row(all of which he's looked unimpressive).

Do I really need to bring up him saying he was more motivated than ever for the Bader fight?

I won't even get in to what teammates are saying.

i don't see how rampage can win this fight unless its by BJJ or decision based on wrestling, since you know...he doesn't throw any punches AT ALL anymore.

I picked the 3rd option cause it made me laugh. I lean towards Glover but will be cheering for Rampage.

Want Rampage to KO Glover, but realistically probably not gonna happen :(

images

Rampage Jackson by the way of death. He will display great head movements, utilize brutal leg kicks, then proceed to brutally KO Glover Texeira. People will wonder where this rampage were all these years, that he's now refocused and is back in prime form ready to challenge for the belt- all while laughing at Glover being a nobody all along, laughing at the so-called hype train, even though the majority of people saying it were once part of said movement.

The thing is no one will realize that Glover was perfect match-up for Jackson; no need to fear take downs, which means Rampage can be less timid and commit to his strikes, both punches and kicks.There's No doubt about Rampage having knock out power in his hands so it will likelyy end with a great counterpunch in one of their exchanges.

Glover by 2 rnd Submission (arm triangle choke). Glover says he wants to stand & bang with rampage but he wont for long. He'll look for the takedown if he rocks rampage & then ground & pound him until he gets the Submission. kinda like what he did to Fabio except I cant see Rampage not tapping to that choke like Fabio did.

Why exactly?

Page has shown better sub defense, has endured more punishment than Fabio did, and done so while facing much better competition.

If Glover wants to stand with Rampage then I have Rampage winning via TKO in the 2nd round. If Glover decides to implement a game plan that involves mixing his strikes with take down attempts and wall n stall tactics then he will win a decision victory over Jackson.

Glover by tko or unanimous decision (probably a couple 30-26's)

Back