Who wins at UFC On FOX 6? Rampage Jackson or Glover Teixeira?

Rampage can't,"bus-a-grape." Anymore.

If this was the case his last five opponents would not have been so hesitant to exchange with him.

Rampage by 2nd round KO. He then goes on to signs a new contract with the UFC.

Don't ever see Rampage getting knocked out by Glover. But Glover UD.

If this was the case his last five opponents would not have been so hesitant to exchange with him.

Rampage by 2nd round KO. He then goes on to signs a new contract with the UFC.

Bingo. But I think he gets the KO towards the end of the first.

People are so dumb when it comes to Rampage. He hasn't gotten a KO in so long because all of his opponents are so deathly afraid of exchanging with him. Even Machida was terrified of his hands. Hamill spammed unsuccessful takedown attempts the entire fight and afterwards said that the shots Rampage did land on him hurt like hell.

Can't fucking wait for Rampage to make all these fools look stupid.

Not if you like winning money. BA won't have the A Team behind him when Glover smashes him.

Lol. Can't wait to troll the shit out of you after Rampage sends him back to smashing jobbers.

picked glover

but im not sold on this fight actually happening

rampage UD - this is Glovers biggest test by far and i think that he will be suprised

Bingo. But I think he gets the KO towards the end of the first.

People are so dumb when it comes to Rampage. He hasn't gotten a KO in so long because all of his opponents are so deathly afraid of exchanging with him. Even Machida was terrified of his hands. Hamill spammed unsuccessful takedown attempts the entire fight and afterwards said that the shots Rampage did land on him hurt like hell.

Can't fucking wait for Rampage to make all these fools look stupid.

I'm loving the enthusiasm. Really looking forward to Rampage's return, even more so seeing as he has a great opponent. I hate to see one of Hacklemen's guys lose, as it's been awhile since he had a contender in the UFC, but Glover's going down in devastating fashion.

Back