Who wants to fight Kimbo?

Philo-Publius

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Jimmy Smith just said someone wants to fight Kimbo Slice and the fans should let Bellator know if that is a fight they want to see. Who did he say? I missed it.

I think he was referring to Justin Wren.

280cb2d99722aad4edd3742fd2377e6b_crop_north.jpg

I'm down with that. Kimbo should be fighting heavyweights.

Rampage would be funny.

I don't know that they can give him another easy fight. Either Wren or Lashley is next I think.

I say give it to em at least he wants to bring awareness to a cause instead of just wanting an easy fight

They're looking at a rematch with Gannon for kimbo next. Kimbo won't fight anyone good.

Like they would let him fight him some one with a pulse.

Wren would beat kimbo for sure
Absolutely.

Also, there is absolutely no need to let a person that is fighting for a good cause to receive negative publicity from the brainless thugs that are typical Kimbo fans.

They're looking at a rematch with Gannon for kimbo next. Kimbo won't fight anyone good.

I think that is likely his next fight. I don't think the problem is Kimbo not wanting to fight anyone good. I think Coker knows not to put him in with any of todays good / elite fighters. Kimbo vs Ken / Royce / Grudge matches he has a chance in winning are the fights Kimbo should be in. Why kill your cash cow.

I think that is likely his next fight. I don't think the problem is Kimbo not wanting to fight anyone good. I think Coker knows not to put him in with any of todays good / elite fighters. Kimbo vs Ken / Royce / Grudge matches he has a chance in winning are the fights Kimbo should be in. Why kill your cash cow.
How long can Coker possibly squeeze this "cash cow?" I think it is ridiculous. Let him fight someone legit like Wren. Royce is a ww for crying out loud. Kimbo shouldn't be fighting Royce.

How long can Coker possibly squeeze this "cash cow?" I think it is ridiculous. Let him fight someone legit like Wren. Royce is a ww for crying out loud. Kimbo shouldn't be fighting Royce.

Kimbo vs Royce wouldn't be sanctioned, nor should it be at this point.

Back