Who wants to fight Kimbo?

How long can Coker possibly squeeze this "cash cow?" I think it is ridiculous. Let him fight someone legit like Wren. Royce is a ww for crying out loud. Kimbo shouldn't be fighting Royce.

For as long as he can. Kimbo is on his way out but with the right matches he can be around for a few more years. Ken / Royce / Gannon / Another Tank match would sell. Royce being a "WW" doesn't matter he just fought Ken .... Kimbo fought Ken before that. The fight would get sanctioned if Bellator wanted to put it on. My money would be on Royce but at least it wouldn't be a complete miss-match.

I certainly have no interest in watching him get destroyed by Fedor. You can't be putting guys like Kimbo / Ken / Royce in with guys like Fedor. They are still draws and can provide some sort of entertainment but no one wants to watch that outside those that just want to see Fedor destroy someone with name value or others that want Kimbo to get a beating.

Kimbo like everyone else, should be put in with guys that are at his skill level. And if Bellator was going to feed him to someone why would it be Fedor. They would be smart and feed him to someone that is going to stick around with their promotion not someone who you have no Idea where he will be fighting next.

Kimbo vs Fedor makes 0 sense.

For as long as he can. Kimbo is on his way out but with the right matches he can be around for a few more years. Ken / Royce / Gannon / Another Tank match would sell. Royce being a "WW" doesn't matter he just fought Ken .... Kimbo fought Ken before that. The fight would get sanctioned if Bellator wanted to put it on. My money would be on Royce but at least it wouldn't be a complete miss-match.

I certainly have no interest in watching him get destroyed by Fedor. You can't be putting guys like Kimbo / Ken / Royce in with guys like Fedor. They are still draws and can provide some sort of entertainment but no one wants to watch that outside those that just want to see Fedor destroy someone with name value or others that want Kimbo to get a beating.

Kimbo like everyone else, should be put in with guys that are at his skill level. And if Bellator was going to feed him to someone why would it be Fedor. They would be smart and feed him to someone that is going to stick around with their promotion not someone who you have no Idea where he will be fighting next.

Kimbo vs Fedor makes 0 sense.

I like the ratings Fedor would do, but what about Wren? Is that too much of a mismatch for Kimbo too by your standards?

I like the ratings Fedor would do, but what about Wren? Is that too much of a mismatch for Kimbo too by your standards?

The fights I mention do just as good ratings as a Kimbo vs. Fedor match and is more evenly contested instead of a one sided beating that might send Kimbo back to boxing. If it is just ratings you are after then you should be wanting the same type fights I previously mentioned. Instead of wanting Kimbo to sink or swim as you mention in another one of you post. Having him sink doesn't do much for Bellator.

It is not just my standards ... Kimbo vs Fedor would be a big joke with next to no-one picking Kimbo to win. Fedor would be laughed at for picking another easy opponent ect.

As for Wren ... No I don't think they should match him up with Kimbo. They should be matching Kimbo up with guys like I already said. Guys that will help bring the most ratings while making it an evenly contested match as possible. Kimbo vs Gannon / Royce / Ken / Tank all bring more ratings than Kimbo vs Wren.

The fights I mention do just as good ratings as a Kimbo vs. Fedor match and is more evenly contested instead of a one sided beating that might send Kimbo back to boxing. If it is just ratings you are after then you should be wanting the same type fights I previously mentioned. Instead of wanting Kimbo to sink or swim as you mention in another one of you post. Having him sink doesn't do much for Bellator.

It is not just my standards ... Kimbo vs Fedor would be a big joke with next to no-one picking Kimbo to win. Fedor would be laughed at for picking another easy opponent ect.

As for Wren ... No I don't think they should match him up with Kimbo. They should be matching Kimbo up with guys like I already said. Guys that will help bring the most ratings while making it an evenly contested match as possible. Kimbo vs Gannon / Royce / Ken / Tank all bring more ratings than Kimbo vs Wren.
I disagree with your match ups. If he is really that shitty, they should use him as a gatekeeper against newer heavyweights. It would draw ratings for guys who want to make a name for themselves.

I disagree with your match ups. If he is really that shitty, they should use him as a gatekeeper against newer heavyweights. It would draw ratings for guys who want to make a name for themselves.

He isn't shitty and neither are the guys I mentioned. Time just past them by as it does to everyone. You said you just want ratings. I listed you fights that would be evenly contested and get better ratings than a Wren match but turn them down ? I still believe you just want to watch Fedor destroy someone with a name and a following.

I think it is a little funny that a Fedor vs Kimbo match is even up for discussion and that anyone would actually want it. But as the saying goes ... to each their own.

He isn't shitty and neither are the guys I mentioned. Time just past them by as it does to everyone. .

Matching Kimbo against a ww that "time just past him by" is more absurd than matching him against a hw that will outclass him.

Matching Kimbo against a ww that "time just past him by" is more absurd than matching him against a hw that will outclass him.

No it's not, Royce fought people who out weighed himself his entire career. Putting a fight on where each person has a somewhat equal chance in winning is better than putting on one were everyone knows it is a miss-match and one of the fighters will get destroyed. Fedor will get mocked for taking this fight.

What happen to I just want the ratings ? Just admit it ... you want Fedor to smash someone and that someone is Kimbo.

Back