Who should I vote for?

Who should I vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Honestly flip a coin. If your expecting people on here to sway your opinion then good luck. Both sides are so far up their own assets its not even worth asking

Seems inevitable, just ask Greece, Rome or Germany. Nobody stays on top forever, the whole world is fighting to be top dog.

gotta love nukes
Man I made a cool thread circa 2011 about how the US needed to chose to keep being world police or end up like Spain. Spain had s chance to Staton top with a truce with the Netherlands in 1699 and they ended up just staying in crazy amounts if wars while their Iberian infrastructure collapsed and they went bankrupt and turned into a second rate power

Biden is significantly less worse than Trump.

Ironically, many people vote for Trump because they consider him a Patriot.
Well, apparently patriots call their fallen soldiers losers and suckers nowadays, lmao. <Lmaoo>

Trump is also an enemy of science and leading scientists urge people to vote Trump *out* of the oval office.
https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/leading-scientists-urge-voters-to-dump-trump/

Trump - rather unsurprisingly - is also a narcissist (and a pretty big one, that is).
Narcissists typically lack leadership qualities, don't care about others and overestimate themselves.
https://www.uu.nl/en/node/541/donald-trump-textbook-narcissist

I don't think anyone should vote. Shambolic choice either way.

But Biden is a safer bet.

Do you want a career politician who literally sells his public influence to enrich his family while attempting to transfer his guilt to others? A lying, confused, empty shell of a human who isn't capable of handling the position he's running for, a guy who's had 8 years in a position as close as one gets to the position he's running for and was unable to do anything he's claiming he will do once chosen? A weak man who will placate and pander to anyone he thinks he can manipulate?... No? Well, neither does anyone else...

Do you support the giant douche or the turd sandwich?

What i came to post. Though I won’t vote for either, you should vote your conscious. However, you should know that nothing will change under trump if that is what you want. Biden will step down at some point appointing Kamala to the potus

The abundance of information tells you that Biden will drag America down to the lowest level, which is far left.

The burn loot and murder brigade along with commie social justice warriors will create a moment so vast, America's values and freedom will be gone forever.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/10/21/us/politics/biden-election-landslide.html

But Waleed Shahid, a spokesman for Justice Democrats, which seeks to add left-wing Democrats to Congress by challenging more moderate incumbents, said his group is at peace with Mr. Biden’s current positioning; the goal is to create a movement so vast that Mr. Biden has to shift his thinking. This election is the first step, he said.

He added: “A major victory would help provide Democrats even more of a mandate to govern through the bold policy

https://www.businessinsider.com/aoc...he-should-appoint-progressive-leaders-2020-10

AOC says if Biden is elected he should appoint progressive leaders when asked if Bernie Sanders should get cabinet position

"I believe that it's critically important that the Biden administration appoint progressive leaders, " Ocasio-Cortez said.

"This isn't just about the progressive movement," Ocasio-Cortez continued. "This is about making sure we're not just going back to how things were and rewinding the tape before the Trump administration, but this is about making sure how are we going to not just make up for lost time but leap into the future

https://thehill.com/homenews/sunday...emocrats-need-to-focus-on-election-it-will-be

it will be a "luxury" to be able to lobby a Democratic administration.

Vote to ensure different parties are in control of the executive and legislative branches.

How retarded do you have to be to vote for the cringiest creature on earth that is kamala harris <{clintugh}>

Its not like Iwas given much of a choice

Biden seems too old to me and Trump has not been a great president

Harris taking over at this point seems best case scenario... but I don't like her at all. I don't expect someone like you to understand what I mean here though

giphy.gif
Listen chief

I have a pre existing condition and I can't afford for the republicans to fuck up healthcare for me. I never have a choice when it comes to voting.

Imagine needing this much attention.

Is it easier to clean up diarrhea or a nice firm turd? Ask yourself this.

from a purely selfish standpoint, vote for the person that wont raise your taxes, your parents taxes, and add new taxes on the company you work for. dont let them take your money or your job away from you.

There's actually like five candidates, so Vote for Jo Jorgensen of course.

Can we get a libertarian third party that matters in this country? I feel like Dems and Reps both jumped the shark a long time ago.
They all matter of course. I voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and 2016. Didn't vote Libertarian this time around though.

Even though they're on the ballot, I understand where you're coming from though. I think the big issue these days is (and we've had viable third parties in the early 1900s and before) is the lack of grassroots campaigning. Right now most candidates come up through the system and don't switch to a third party until they're high up the ranks (like Justin Amash). By that time candidates have already entrenched themselves to one of the two major parties and switching is a turn off to those that voted for them in the first place. Most of the time they don't even understand the ideological shift.

This is why it's important for Libertarians, or Green Party, or whatever to spread their message and run at levels where electability is much easier..... city and county level. Make a name for themselves on a much more personal level and really get people to think beyond the two party bullshit. Get more names with their party affiliation as a household name. Then when can actually deliver on their policies locally, run at the state level and start making a difference in the state government. Then jump to the federal level and maybe then get enough support to poll high enough to make a debate stage.

The main problem is that these politicians try to jump straight to the big stage and most people are like "who the fuck is this outlier? Whatever I'll just vote Dem or GOP cause that what I do and I don't care to learn about difference policy"

Johnson and Weld received 4.5 million votes (3.27 percent) in 2016. So it's not like progress isn't being made. He cleaned up in New Mexico in the vote because he made a positive impact on that state as governor. Weld is a great policy guy and was just brushed aside in the primaries because people are brainwashed..... it's almost as though Weld would have been better off running as a libertarian. Trump just blew off Weld and refused to debate him, calling him a laughing stock, but Trump knew that Weld would have destroyed him in a debate and make Trump look like a laughingstock. Yet almost all Trump supporters probably agreed with him because Trump is daddy and gave zero fucks about digging deeper into policy and smarter candidates.

That's how fucked this country is.

Dont Vote for the evil orange man. Hes making america great again and we have to put a fucking stop to it
Actually he’s ready to “Make America Great Again, AGAIN” (rofl), because it’s so Not-Great under his watch that he admits it needs to be made great again.
If that makes sense.
Which it doesn’t. :)

Have you liked the last 4 years? Or would you like a change ?

that’s really what it comes down to with an incumbent

Back