Who should I vote for?

Who should I vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
One candidate is objectively worse than the other.

The answer will change relative to your political leaning

I live in a contested mid Atlantic state. I will legit vote for which candidate gets the most votes in this thread...and show proof. I hate both sides so it's just entertainment to me.

Mods. Plz add a poll for Biden or Trump.

Thanks and enjoy.

Abstain and teach both parties a lesson.

Vote for Mr. Orange!! I did. It was my first time voting for a Pres.

My thought process was not the person (Trump or Biden). It was the side/teams. One side supports rioting, looting, killing random innocents, tearing down statues and burning businesses and one side... DOESN'T

I'd probably rather her be president if we're being honest so you aren't really freakin me out with this statement
giphy.gif

No one believes that nonsense. It was strange hype that lasted a week or two.
Some one shot up a pizza parlor over it and this board was obsessed over it for much longer than a week. Also Qnon is a thing.

Do you support the Democrat Reich or do you enjoy liberty and freedom?

You should start taking your pills again man. It probably wasn't a good idea to stop taking them in the first place.

Some one shot up a pizza parlor over it and this board was obsessed over it for much longer than a week. Also Qnon is a thing.
Yeah I think I heard about that shooting. It was quite a while ago. And gosh that Qnon crap is annoying.

How do I get a poll up in here?

There was some idiot who made a thread like a month ago trying to say that because they supposedly found some pedophiles using a pizza emoji that therefore pizzagate was real and he was "right all along!". They (like our current president) refuse to ever admit they were wrong and most of them clearly have mental problems.

You don't vote *FOR* someone.

You vote *AGAINST* someone else.

Two party system. Duh.

A vote for Biden is a vote for Kamala Harris to become POTUS sooner rather than later. A total "bait and switch" fraud is being perpetrated on the voters of America. Don't fall for it, vote Trump:

Keep-America-Great-Trump-2020.jpg

I know you guys love you some fear mongerin', but that is the best you could come up with?

No one believes that nonsense. It was strange hype that lasted a week or two.

There most certainly are people that did and still do believe that shit, so you're wrong. Infact i know a women i work with who believes in that conspiracy and many others.

There most certainly are people that did and still do believe that shit, so you're wrong. Infact i know a women i work with who believes in that conspiracy and many others.
Well yes some people "did" at one point in time believe it.
And Of course there are gonna be those tiny onesies and twosies. Thats about it.

Either way... That's silly. It was an obvious hoax. Those hoes you are working with need to be straightened out.

Back