Who should get the next shot at the B.M.F belt against Max?

Title shot is the only thing for Max, Conor never makes that weight again.

Olivera would be a good one.

The match itself would be great sure but Oliveira would be the first fighter competing for the BMF title coming off a loss lol, ain't happening. Go get a win even if it's vs someone like Gamrot and then maybe the fight would make more sense to make.

The winner of Islam vs Poirier should be the #1 contender

giphy-downsized-large.gif

The match itself would be great sure but Oliveira would be the first fighter competing for the BMF title coming off a loss lol, ain't happening. Go get a win even if it's vs someone like Gamrot and then maybe the fight would make more sense to make.

I don't know if it really matters if he's coming of a loss or not, I mean it's the BMF belt. Losing a split decision to Arman doesn't really make him less of a BMF lol.

If he takes the route and beats Gamrot, the he's right back in the title picture and would just go for the real belt.

1st of all, it should NOT be just whomever Max fights next.

Teh BMF title should only ever be up for grabs between 2 people who are true gladiators worthy of such prestige.

ATM I like Portier rematch, & it would be the sweetest ever if Portier happens to win the title & they fight for both belts. Max stepped up on short notice the first time, & his destruction of Gaethje makes him a top title contender.

I like Volk too, but maybe at LW to change things up a bit. Maybe Max defends his LW title vs. Volk... would be the only way to legitimize a 4th fight between teh 2... (even though Max arguably won their 2nd fight.)

Ain't no contenders anymore fam Max cleaned out da division by proxy after him defeat Gaethje 🗣️📠 let LW mandem scrap for da vanilla belt den if dat ting a banger give winner bro a shot at da BMF n pay Max max royalties every tayum his ko is used for IG content das bandzzzz fam 💰💱💲

#MaxEffort #MMACalculus

I don't know if it really matters if he's coming of a loss or not, I mean it's the BMF belt. Losing a split decision to Arman doesn't really make him less of a BMF lol.

If he takes the route and beats Gamrot, the he's right back in the title picture and would just go for the real belt.

Well the reason I'm against it is a lot of Oliveira fans think he's in some McGregor status where he can just get the "big fights" now, there's more Oliveira fans talking about him in a BMF title fight vs Max than there are talking about him vs Gamrot which is much more realistic. I see what's in it for Oliveira but there's nothing in it for Max.

Like I've said before, if Max's realistic options in the near future are either a title shot at 145, 155, or a BMF title defense vs the McGregor/Chandler winner, then the Oliveira fight is a complete joke as far as what is best option would be and his manager would be doing a terrible job for him to line that up given the alternatives.

Back