Who likes guiness?

I love it. Best popular beer out there imo.

Kind of how I see it. There are a few other popular ones I like like Becks, Mickys, and if it is a hot day, and I want a beer I can slam, I have to admit, if I buy a tall bottle of Corona and wedge in several pieces of lime and its ice cold, I really like that. :p

Obviously, there are some better stouts made by microbreweries, but I cannot think of a stout from a major brewery that compares. You can buy Guinness at pretty much any grocery store, liquor store, or bar. That's why it has it's place for me. I have had a few really nice stouts that were better as well, but I really enjoy having a Guinness.

I love it straight (room temp), as an Irish car bomb and especially as a flaming Dr. Pepper.

Can't believe no one has even mentioned black and tans!

It's not particularly bad for the price, I suppose. But it's very light and feels watery. Not much flavor to speak of. It'll get the job done if your goal is to get drunk. I think my money would be better spent on other stouts if the goal is to enjoy.

I agree Guinness doesn't have that much flavor, especially for a beer packing that much color. I still love it though mainly for the texture. That foam head I think is what makes all the difference. I got it at a bar once and there was practically no head on it and it just didn't taste good.

I hate guinness black, extra stout, and foreign stout. Guinness Draught in a can certainly isn't the same as getting it from a tap, but at a typical grocery store, this would be my beer of choice.

Can't believe no one has even mentioned black and tans!

I agree Guinness doesn't have that much flavor, especially for a beer packing that much color. I still love it though mainly for the texture. That foam head I think is what makes all the difference. I got it at a bar once and there was practically no head on it and it just didn't taste good.

I hate guinness black, extra stout, and foreign stout. Guinness Draught in a can certainly isn't the same as getting it from a tap, but at a typical grocery store, this would be my beer of choice.

Forgot about that. Those are always good as long as it's not used with Bass. I prefer Harp or New Castle.

That's not too bad, but it is pretty close to what we pay here for imports. I wonder if you'd get a discount if you bought it by the gallon. You were only a pint away lol.

I like the Stone IPA, and Arrogant Bastard. Double is too harsh for me.

Ha well again I wouldn't actually buy Guinness in a can or bottle, I'm only fond of it on tap.

Fair play, 7 pints of Guinness takes some drinking.

It was spread out over a few hours thankfully :p

Guinness is an acquired taste, hated it when I was a teenager, but I don't mind it now

It will put hairs on your chest!!

I love Irish Car Bombs, but Guinness by itself is ehh.

There are a ton of brews I'd choose over it, not my kind of drink to be honest.

Guinness used to be my favorite beer. Now it's just my favorite beer I can usually find on tap.

I like it fine, but makes me take some pretty foul dumps afterwards.

Back