Who likes guiness?

I like Guinness every once in a while but not something I drink all night. I prefer Smithwicks which is still a good dark beer but quite as dark as Guinness.

I like it. Not a staple for me (I'm more of a hop-head), but it's good stuff.

It's a nice beer to have every now and then , but you wouldn't catch me drinking more than 2 and 3 would be pushing it at those rare occasions. It's like the Name Brand 211 for me except it doesn't fuck me up like a 211 would.

It's a nice beer to have every now and then , but you wouldn't catch me drinking more than 2 and 3 would be pushing it at those rare occasions. It's like the Name Brand 211 for me except it doesn't fuck me up like a 211 would.

Comparing Guinness to Steel Reserve is ridiculous.

ok that might have been a little too much comparing the two together, so lets just say I have one as often as the other, but seriuosly I don't see many people order a '2ND" Guiness if they ever do have one.. Besides not many places have Guiness available anyway.. That alone tells how many people like it.

i've tried to drink guiness on multiple occasions but i just can't do it. i prefer weak ass domestics, preferably bud light.

For starters it's "Guinness", not "guiness" :rolleyes:... and I love it.

It's one of the most temperamental things you you can drink, the difference between the Guinness in different bars can be night and day. I'm always shocked to hear people in other countries enjoy it because whenever I've had it abroad it's been terrible.

The Guinness you get from a can or bottle bears pretty much no resemblance to what you get on tap.

This!
outside Ireland it's so different, although i've never really tried it in UK.

meh I'm more of an IPA kind of guy, but I can dig a good stout. I prefer the local breweries here over Guinness.

For starters it's "Guinness", not "guiness" :rolleyes:... and I love it.

You can't really get high and mighty on how to spell a brewery's name when you love Guinness. Just saying.

You can't really get high and mighty on how to spell a brewery's name when you love Guinness. Just saying.

too late lol, spelling is important, same as there's a difference between Whiskey and Whisky... the spelling might not be a big deal to some but there is a difference... and I think Guinness should be spelled right... no big deal, I made my point and I'm sure I've spelled it wrong many time too... just sayin' :)

ooh never heard of it, do you know what brewery makes it? would like to check it out

lost coast brewery and cafe Eureka, California

5045.jpg

just curious and just for frame of reference, what are some stouts you enjoy?

Its a vile tasting liquid in my opinion. Fuck that having to acquire a taste for it bullshit. If its nice it should be nice first time

Back