Who likes guiness?

I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion.

He's just from SD to he's being a hipster :p. Stone used to be more "underground" but now it's super popular and on tap at every bar down here.

Can't stand it myself, it's far too rich. Tastes like cold coffee and engine oil. Tried drinking it Dublin too as everyone says it's better there, it ain't.

I can only attribute its success to marketing genius.

Used to love it. Now I just drink liquor only. I like getting my buzz with less effort now. And guinness shits are the worst the next day.

He's just from SD to he's being a hipster :p. Stone used to be more "underground" but now it's super popular and on tap at every bar down here.

Stone should be on tap everywhere. Gaining mainstream traction is a good thing for one of America's best breweries.

Nothing to do with it.

Losing master brewers is. No problem with them going more mainstream. However Speedway is the master stout of San Diego and is likely more popular here than Stone's Imperial. California is bless with ridiculous stout makers.

Never had Green Flash. Their double stout is always on sale for $1.99. I'll try it sometime.

Anybody know what year the bottles switched over to nitrogenated? And does it improve the flavor?
vKd6Mji.jpg

Wasn't sure whether I was drinking tonight, now I'm getting lit. Green Flash Double stout has been my go-to stout lately. 4 pak for $10. Any other suggestions for great reasonable priced stouts are welcome, as long as they're available in So Cal.
14272043450398.png

One of my favorites

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back