Who likes guiness?

Tedarch82

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm enjoying a few pints of guiness,anybody else like it?none of my friends drink it,and it's seen as an old mans drink around here,anyone else drink it?

Extra stout da best nucca.

I like a half between lagers sometimes.

I'm probally the only one of my friends who enjoy it as well lol.

Its an old man's drink? Really? Damn no wonder I get weird looks when I'm at the check-out counter.

I cant buy that stuff anymore.... I drink it WAY too fast. Love it but a 4 pack will last me about 15 minutes.

When I'm just having a few at the bar it's my go to drink. Can't stand it in a bottle or can though.

Love it. The color scares some people away, I imagine.

It's the best from a bar run by Irish that serve it at the proper temp. Nothing ruins a Guinness (two n's TS) like serving it ice cold. Slightly chilled is best IMO.

sorry man but I don't like it. and I'm the biggest beer drinker in town, I'm drinking right now(franziskaner). I don't really like dark beers, I'm more into wheat beer. I like Murphys or Volldamm but I prefer wheat beer.

Dublin's a nice town. I toured the joint back in '97. The beer there was so creamy. Just the best.

It's not particularly bad for the price, I suppose. But it's very light and feels watery. Not much flavor to speak of. It'll get the job done if your goal is to get drunk. I think my money would be better spent on other stouts if the goal is to enjoy.

Its drinkable but like whisky said there are much better stouts.

I like it from time to time, but don't know anyone else who does.

Budweiser and Bud Light are the big beers around here, for whatever reason, so whenever anyone sees you drinking a real beer, they usual look like they've seen an alien.

I Love it, especially the head. Black lager tastes like water though.

Back