Who likes guiness?

Wasn't sure whether I was drinking tonight, now I'm getting lit. Green Flash Double stout has been my go-to stout lately. 4 pak for $10. Any other suggestions for great reasonable priced stouts are welcome, as long as they're available in So Cal.

i like it alot....its soooo smooth and easy to drink

Never liked it. I thought it was like drinking a loaf of bread.

Wasn't sure whether I was drinking tonight, now I'm getting lit. Green Flash Double stout has been my go-to stout lately. 4 pak for $10. Any other suggestions for great reasonable priced stouts are welcome, as long as they're available in So Cal.

I love Green Flash. Try the Trippel if you get a chance.

Don't drink Guinness around these parts unless desperate for a Stout and no other options.

It's not particularly bad for the price, I suppose. But it's very light and feels watery. Not much flavor to speak of. It'll get the job done if your goal is to get drunk. I think my money would be better spent on other stouts if the goal is to enjoy.

Your probably drinking Guinness Draught. That's practically a light beer. It's not to be confused with Guinness Extra Stout or the (better) Foreign Extra Stout.

It's one of the most temperamental things you you can drink, the difference between the Guinness in different bars can be night and day. I'm always shocked to hear people in other countries enjoy it because whenever I've had it abroad it's been terrible.

The Guinness you get from a can or bottle bears pretty much no resemblance to what you get on tap.

Ha I came to say basically exactly what Benoco said.

There's no point in getting Guinness unless you're getting it from tap and then it all depends on the pub.

I've never had a nice Guinness in a nightclub and I find generally pubs in the countryside have the nicest but you can definitely get a very nice Guinness in a town or city of you know where to go.

I hate Arthur's day for Guinness because they never wait to correct amount of time to leave it set and it doesn't taste nice at all, I've seen there being no setting time at all when it's busy.

I've never had a nice Guinness in a nightclub and I find generally pubs in the countryside have the nicest but you can definitely get a very nice Guinness in a town or city of you know where to go.

Exactly, I'm not sure why that is. I was told it's to do with how clean the taps are and how much they're used. Most clubs probably don't sell that much Guinness and the taps are probably unused during the week.

I hate Arthur's day for Guinness because they never wait to correct amount of time to leave it set and it doesn't taste nice at all, I've seen there being no setting time at all when it's busy.

Man, I can't believe the push Arthur's Day is getting, they're really making that rubbish work, they know the Irish will embrace any excuse to get locked.

Your probably drinking Guinness Draught. That's practically a light beer. It's not to be confused with Guinness Extra Stout or the (better) Foreign Extra Stout.

I was referring to Extra Stout.

And Foreign Extra Stout wasn't much better, to be honest.

I like Guinness, Smithwicks is another good Irish beer

I like it every once in awhile. I am gonna tour the factory in Ireland in March.

Exactly, I'm not sure why that is. I was told it's to do with how clean the taps are and how much they're used. Most clubs probably don't sell that much Guinness and the taps are probably unused during the week.

Man, I can't believe the push Arthur's Day is getting, they're really making that rubbish work, they know the Irish will embrace any excuse to get locked.

I'm not sure either to be honest man, but maybe that's it, I just generally stay away from Guinness in nightclubs now!

Yeah Arthur's day is ridiculous but Guinness must be raking it in because I see people that hate the stuff throw it back on the 26th, which is the only day I stay away from it because I've yet to get a good pint on that day.

I like Guinness, Smithwicks is another good Irish beer

True, it's not bad, I used to drink it.

Yeah Arthur's day is ridiculous but Guinness must be raking it in because I see people that hate the stuff throw it back on the 26th, which is the only day I stay away from it because I've yet to get a good pint on that day.

Yeah, I was out for the last one, everywhere in Dublin was jammed, and you're right, people were throwing that shit back!:)

Good stuff, the new Black Lager is pretty good too.

Guiness is great.

But the Guiness in the UK and Ireland is so much better than what you get in America. I use to drink Guiness in America, then moved. Was back on visit and couldn't even enjoy what was my favorite beer any more. It's so much better in Europe.

The guiness they brew in Nigeria I find to be garbage. Undrinkable.

I've been known to hoist a pint or two.

It's alright. I drink it if there's no decent cask on. Pretty flavourless though.

Back