Who is the best fighter on the planet right now?

Whos the best

• Total voters
When Weidman
KOed the best P4P fighter at the time even he himself said doing it once didn't mean much and out of respect to the most dominant champion the division had ever seen insisted on him getting an immediate rematch so he could prove it wasn't a 1 off and he was without question the better fighter. (though obviously the strange ending to the 2nd fight kind of robbed him of that).

Still, after those too wins nobody was really calling Weidman the best fighter in the world though.

Weidman won because Silva was fooling around, second was a freak injury..

Conor on the other hand wasn't because of Aldo fooling around nor injury... he flattened ALDO

Weidman belief says otherwise, he had intention moving up to LHW and take the belt there.. that's says a lot about how he thinks about himself.

I voted for DC... But I can't really argue against Jones.

conor_mcgregor_vs_jon_jones.gif

R5ORGVQ.gif
Is there really any debate?

I'm convinced some people would still believe Jones legitimately beat DC even if Jones brought a gun into the cage.

Last edited:
28 people so far have voted Conor McGregor, let that sink in sherbro's

It's Jones. I know that he's hated here because he's a bit of a nutcase, but that's also what makes him a good fighter.

Watching him fight is like watching a cartoon or playing a video game.

Depends what you mean by the best fighter.

The most skilled?

Skillwise, I think TJ is possibly the best in the game.

Best fighter.... hard to argue that Jones isn't the best.

Proven cheaty cheatertons removed- DC since i imagine DC could beat TJ.

Last edited:
The GOAT/Best ever is GSP.

But he had multiple surgeries to the knee and is older. Right now, I think that the best is TJ.

Like if you take anybody on the planet who would win a one on one fight?

Probably an a level athlete from nba/nfl

So Lebrun or some d line from nfl

If we only consider glorified toughmen from ufc where plumbers n firefighters are world champs...

The it’s gotta be jones

He’s the only one to beat current hw champ

I'm convinced some people would still believe Jones legitimately beat DC even if Jones brought a gun into the cage.
The people voting for jones are his fans/ people that don't know shit about what steroids does for a fighter. Then again theres nothing wrong with voting if you think he beats DC legit but I don't think he does

Cain

Better cardio and pressure than dc, is bigger, and everyone includIng dc that sees them train says Cain is better

~DaViD~

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back