Who is the best fighter on the planet right now?

Whos the best

• Total voters
Jon hitting pads in his empty garage with what appears to be his unemployed neighbor doesn't qualify him as a fighter. Hope he's back soon though and ready to contend for a poll such as this.

Lol @ Jones. Until he proves otherwise he's officially a can off roids. I mean, there's a reason he risked his livelihood to cheat and it isn't because he's the GOAT of anything

Tied between Romero and Ortega.

Erick Silva... heard he has a lot of potential.

Otherwise, clearly it's Bones.

ZM Punk

5048665cb36ca2163aa259bad414b04b.gif

Zabit-takedown.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
No one thought that when Jones started his reign
LHW at the start of Jones' reign was considered to be the legacy division of MMA
every division can be critiqued and picked apart though.
I know, but there is fighters in other divisions doing work to top new level talent. Imo people is to obsessed with the 0 loss record. U can be a better fighter with losses on youre record if you beat and compete against the current heat of top new wave fighters imo. Gus and DC is the best fighters he met and he got a split against Gus and beat DC in a slow 5rder. When he finally looked like a world beater in DC 2 he gets popped. Goat? Im not convinced :)

I can't believe you fruitcakes have enough sense and honesty within yourselves to vote for Jones on this one.

But hey I get it, pressing a button to admit it is much easier than to eat shit and type it out in words.

There's such a split in the mma fan base lol. Those who think steroids tainted jones career and legacy and those who don't.

I know, but there is fighters in other divisions doing work to top new level talent. Imo people is to obsessed with the 0 loss record. U can be a better fighter with losses on youre record if you beat and compete against the current heat of top new wave fighters imo. Gus and DC is the best fighters he met and he got a split against Gus and beat DC in a slow 5rder. When he finally looked like a world beater in DC 2 he gets popped. Goat? Im not convinced :)
Oh Okay I see your argument
that's fair I guess, I disagree but its largely based on just the eyetest

I'll say JJ when he can win a fight impressively without PEDs or failing any kind of drug test.

Until then GSP or DC..

Honourable mention to Yoel, I don't like him but he is pretty good, but he is sketchy too

Jon Jones can’t seem to win a fight against drugs. How exactly is he the best right now when he doesn’t even fight fighters anymore?

Does it bother anybody else that the best fighter on the planet right now can't throw a fucking punch to save his life?

People voting for DC: You know JJ would wipe his ass tomorrow night if they fight, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back