Who is the best fighter on the planet right now?

Whos the best

• Total voters
conor_mcgregor_vs_jon_jones.gif

R5ORGVQ.gif
You know jon Jones would literally kill that manlet.

That's fine. I disagree. So does DC.
DC is humble. DC has a better resume than Cain and beat everyone at HW that he fought.

DC > Cain at the end of the day. In the gym means jack shit.

I'd 100% bet on DC if they would have fought. Everything I see from DC versus Cain leads me to believe DC is better.

I think most haters do forget that Conor KOed the P4P champ in 13 seconds. All that hate is blinding.
Oh fuck off with the ufcs p4p bullshit. How the fuck was aldo p4p best and Jones is still alive? For fucks sake hugger.

Oh fuck off with the ufcs p4p bullshit. How the fuck was aldo p4p best and Jones is still alive? For fucks sake hugger.

Jones is a cheater. Cheaters cannot be champions, winners, the best..... If you entered a foot race and lost to a guy who took a short cut would you be accept that he was declared the winner?

We will never know if Jones is anything other than a gate keeper until he proves he can compete clean.

Have to go with the HW champ.

Had Jones dared to do anything at HW, i could vote for him. His talent is just insane.

DC is humble. DC has a better resume than Cain and beat everyone at HW that he fought.

DC > Cain at the end of the day. In the gym means jack shit.

I'd 100% bet on DC if they would have fought. Everything I see from DC versus Cain leads me to believe DC is better.
DC being humble is just pure speculation. He has said it so many times and is still saying that Cain is the best. I think he believes it, as do I. He does have a better resume, but he hasn't been plagued by injuries like Cain has. We'll have to agree to disagree then, because I still think Cain would be too much even for DC.

Last edited:
Back